DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

50 000!

OVER 50 000 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!
Soooo happy :)
Thanks to everyone!! <3 MUCH LOVE.
Votee.
And holy smokes. I got nearly 2000 views already since July first. WTF?!?! This is amazing! :O That's like... hundreds of views a day! :O (Too lazy to do the math)
post signature

9 run-on sentences.:

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Wow! 2000 views since 1st July is classic! Congratulations, girl!! :) {clapping}

Delilah said...

haha. your joy is SO infectious!
YAY JODIE! =D
*leaving to do my daily duty. read as, voting for you*

cricketfreak said...

hahah really? I'm at...300 :P

r.alsharif said...

Congrats! xD

iZaynab said...

Congratz : D ! !

Furree Katt said...

this is pretty awesome! :D you're so popular, and so is your blog. yayyy ♥
(voted again for you :D we're close! this is really exciting)

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: Thanks :D
@Delilah: =D Yay thanks :D
@cricketfreak: :D Hehe, well there's a start to everything. My first month, I only got one hundred and something views. xD In the entire first month.
@r.alsharif: Thank you!
@iZaynab: Thanks :D
@Furree Katt: Thank youu!! And yay I voted for you as well :D And yeah, it is exciting :D

ishashime said...

wahh! so popular! haha. awesome! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

=D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...