DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, July 1, 2011

:3

Bored. And I feel like showing off my pretty dress :3
Ed Hardy kind of design at the bottom. And hey, it looks like I actually have boobs! :D *pride*
post signature
PS: VOOOOTEEEE FOOOORRR MEEEEEE BEEECCCCAAAUUUUSEEE YOUU LOOOVVEEE MEEEEEE MOOOORREEE THAAANNN CHEEEESEEE HEEEREEE. <3

16 run-on sentences.:

r.alsharif said...

Prettiness!!! xD I just voted for you (and Furee katt cause I love both blogs)
xx

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL yay thank you! I voted for her too :D

Fiona said...

That's an amazing dress. It looks like the ones you can wear the beach. [:

& I voted for youuuu. [:

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you :D Yeah you can, but I don't live anywhere near a beach. So, I just wear it around the house. :)
And thank youu! I voted for you, too :D

mayen said...

awww lovely dress... i voted for you! :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks! :D And thank you soooo much!

cricketfreak said...

I voted for you, you have an AMAZING blog...:D

Hanis. said...

Oooh, that's a real pretty colour.

Furree Katt said...

i love the dress! ♥ you look really pretty. and i voted for you :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@cricketfreak: Yay thank you sooo much :)
@Hanis.: Thanks :D
@Furree Katt: I love it too! :D And thank youu! You're too sweet :)

Delilah said...

you look lovely =) nice dress!

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! :)

Ashley said...

Love the dress! and nice boobs ;)
I shall vote for you naow :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Yay! I love it too :D And YAYYY thank youuu! :D

iZaynab said...

Super Cute Dress * ________ *

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...