DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

You should NOT be wearing that.

I saw a young woman today in a tight black tank top and tight white jeans. But... see... the problem was... she was... uhhmm...
Big.
And her tank top, she didn't pull it down. Instead, she left it rolled up showing off a big chunk of her belly and back. So, her fat on her sides was just spilling out in between the space between the jeans and tank top.
When my step-sister saw her, her mouth dropped open then quickly closed when the girl's friend looked at her.
She's horrible at hiding reactions, thoughts... everything.
Anyways, the big girl's friend was even bigger. But, she wore a very pretty dress that made her figure very flattering. I don't mean that it slimmed her, but made her bigger parts look attractive. But, the other girl...
No....

14 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

I need to have the courage this big girl had; but I guess we could all do with the classiness of her big friend, eh? (taking notes)

The little sister will land in big trouble if she doesn't grow up.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL yeah! And yeah she will get in LOTS of trouble.

Fiona said...

I don't think that anyone should roll up their shirt, unless they're at the beach.
But.. fat spilling out of jeans.. ick.

And your step-sister needs to hide emotions. You should sign her up in some acting classes or something. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

Me neither... ick :/
LOOOOLLL yeah she does XD

Hanis. said...

Sometimes I'll see people/girls who are like that and I'll be all ".... does she not notice how ... urgh it looks?"
I'm all for feeling beautiful but sometimes, its just .. >.>

QraZee said...

lol i wish there was a picture of her xD

r.alsharif said...

Oh god! Ewwww! You must be scarred for life after seeing that!

Furree Katt said...

LOL poor lady with no dress sense. she should learn something from her friend.

PurpleMist. said...

lol, I agree with furree :P

Jodie-Ann said...

@Hanis.: LOL Yeah, I getcha :D I feel the same way.
@QraZee: LOL I don't even know if that's legal xD
@r.alsharif: LOOL yeah!
@Furree Katt: LMFAOO yeah!
@PurpleMist.: LOL Me too xD

Jasmine W. said...

I'm not sure if you have walmarts in Canada (it's this big super store thingy) but still you should check out peopleofwalmart.com. It's this really funny website that shows people coming wackily dressed into the store.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL yeah there are TONS of WalMarts in Canada xD I'm gonna check that site out!

ishashime said...

she should take fashion tips from her friend. lol.

Jodie-Ann said...

Indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...