DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

xD

I haven't blogged in a while. D; What with my exams. My last one is on... *checks schedule* Monday. Sigh. I have my French exam today at one and tomorrow, it's my regular science one at nine. Then none on Friday and my advanced science on Monday. It's called "Environmental Science and Technology".
What a stupid name for a class. Especially because it has nothing to do with the environment.
Seriously.
Anyways, as usual, I have started a new story. I've always wanted to write one where a student and teacher date secretly. :D I love reading books like that. Just because they are SO suspenseful, because there's a real risk. The teacher could get fired and both the student and teacher can get disowned by their familes. xD
AND LOL! Yesterday, I was chillin' with my friend Alisha and my little stepsister Nikita. Then, across the street, I saw this REALLY HOOOOTTTTTTT dude.
So, of course, I stopped the conversation to stare at him. Then, Nikita said really loudly, "Isn't that Selena's brother?" (Selena's her friend who lived near where we were standing)
Then, the dude looked over at us because he heard her. But, then he just continued walking. Alisha said, "Let's see if he goes to the house."
So, we stood there, watching him. When he walked past Selena's house, he waved but kept walking.
"That's her brother alright," Nikita said.
"Let's ask Selena!" Alisha said.
I sighed deeply.
We went to stand outside Selena's house. Selena was standing on her balcony looking down at us.
Alisha shouted, "WAS THAT YOUR BROTHER?!"
Selena: "YEAH! WHY?"
Both Nikita and Alisha look at me. XD
Alisha shouted: "HOW OLD IS HE?!"
Selena: "WHY?"
Alisha: "JUST TELL US!"
Selena: "WHY DON'T YOU ASK HIM YOURSELF?" But she was looking at me. If I had light skin, my face would have been soooo red.
I can't ask him myself! I'd pee my pants! Then, I'd look like a fool in front of a HOT GUY!
So, I said to Alisha, "I can't ask him myself. Does she want me to pee my pants?"
Alisha began to spaz, laughing like a maniac.
Then, Selena was like: "OKAY HE'S 18!"
Alisha looked at me.
Me: "Too bad. He's sexy. I would... mmmmmmmm."
Alisha *peeing self laughing*

10 run-on sentences.:

PurpleMist. said...

Omg, lol!
haha, I was almost expecting him to show up while you were asking Selena for his age! That would have been hilarious :P

Cindy said...

Hahaha that sounds so hilarious! 18 is not...that old :P
I love reading stories like that too, have you seen Pretty Little Liars? They have a really good student-teacher storyline there :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@PurpleMist: LOOLLL!
@Cindy: xD Yeah I know :D And yeah, I read them all so far xD

mayen said...

haha... I would probably pee my pants laughing if I was there! you are 15 right? I think that's not much of an age gap. What do you think. :D

Furree Katt said...

MONDAY IS NEAR! ♥
ooooohhhhh once i had a neighbor who had dated a student of hers. pretty weird though because you know, she's a lady and that student was a hot teenage guy :O
LOL @ the story of Selena's brother! you guys don't have too much of an age difference, hey maybe you could make something work :P

apple said...

i got curious how he looks like and how hot he was. teehee. :D

The Blog Writer said...

Jodie! I expected the guy to tell you himself as well! I bet he was blushing to know three girls were following him!

Vice Versa said...

hahaha! that's really funny! :D
why don't funny things like that happen in my life?
i have a friend called alisha too! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

mayen: LOL yeah I don't think it's much of a difference xD
@Furree Katt: LOL YESSS! :D And ZOMG!! LOOOOLLLL!!! Did anything happen to her? And yeah... no xD
@apple: LOOL he was pretty hot. Like... OH MY GOSH!
@TBW: LOOOOLLLL!!! Maybe xD
@Vice Versa: Haha! And LOL cool!!! :D

ishashime said...

that guy would be or must've been really flattered. haha.
and ooh, i sort of like those kinds of stories, too. very risky and filled with suspense.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...