DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Woot woot!

I haven't blogged in a while. Which is super odd. o_O
Well, actually not that odd seeing as I've been working on my story. Which I FINISHED! Can I get a woot woot? WOOT WOOT!
Cheyeahhh.
Anyways, I am now in the editing process so yeah. Yay. :)
At lunch today, Léa, Jasmine and I were walking around the school chatting. Then, Jasmine and I got a brilliant idea. We were going to go to these two guys named Jacob and Isiah(who are very, very WEIRD) to ask them whether they had gingivitis to the toes.
Yes.
Gingivitis.
To the toes.
So, we walked up to them and I was like, "Hey, do you guys have gingivitis to the toes?"
They both stared at me for a really long time. Then, Isiah was like, "Gingivitis to the toes?"
So I said, "Yeah."
They stared at me some more. Then Jacob laughed and that made Isiah laughed so OF COURSE that made Jasmine, Léa and I laugh.
XD
Afterwards, I'm not sure what we were talking about but Jacob poked my belly. So, I was like WTF are do doing, bruhhh?
And he was like, "I'm trying to find your belly button. Wait... wait..." and he kept moving his finger around until he found it. (Seeing as he couldn't see it because I was wearing a shirt, of course.)
It was amusing.
Then, in drama, Léa was sitting beside me and Sebastian was sitting like two people away. Léa said, "Touch his leg."
So, I was like, "I can't!"
Léa: "Yeah, it'll be really funny!"
Me: *knowing it will be very funny and wanting to do it but being to nervous* "You do it."
So, Léa switched places with the girl sitting beside Sebastian. Then, she reached out and squeezed his thigh, close to his crotch. Then, we laughed like hooligans when he nearly shrieked.
SOOO FUNNYYYY!!!!
Byee! <3

9 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

woot woot!

gingivitis to the toes. haha. what's with you guys? lol.

you and your friends' sense of humor - i love it

Delilah said...

LOL. I died laughing! you guys are insane alright \m/

Delilah said...

and and and WOOT WOOT for the story! do your characters have a hold on their hormones and stop kissing too quick now? =P
good luck with the editing.

Furree Katt said...

YOU FINISHED YOUR STORY?! :D *jumps up and down in excitement*
best of luck for the editing.

and HAHAHAHAHA this was hilarious! gingivitis in the toes LOL
and now that i know what Sebastian looks like, everything you say about him is 10 times funnier hahaha

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: LOOL thanks XD
@Delilah: LOOL XD And haha! No XD I'm working on making the kissing scenes really steamy but showing how much they love each other. It's hard. D:
@Furree Katt: LOL yeah :D Thanks! :D And LOOOOOOOOLLL!! XD

ishashime said...

WOOT WOOT! :D
congrats on finishing the story. and g'luck with the editing.
oh you guys and your silly jokes and games. haha. you guys totally remind me of my friends in college. i miss those guys terribly. glad school's starting soon, it's just that i don't care much for the "studying" part". xD

Ashley said...

Omg hahahaha Lea actually did it? I'd definitely be too nervous too hahaha. She's got balls. Figuratively. I would've died laughing though.

Yayyy, the book is done! Are you going to post it? As like.. a series? Well not a series, but yknow. Like bit by bit or something? :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: LOL thank you! :D And LOL I can't wait for college :)
@Ashley: LOOL yeah I was shocked too! XD And no, I'm too scared someone will steal it. D:

iZaynab said...

Omg, thats hilarious.
; D & Getting some poke action on <3
x P When my friend slapss my thighs iTell her she's going to give me Cancer in the leg.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...