DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

When you're a French Quebecker,

You listen to music like this:



My new musical obsession!! It's in French BTW. But the vid's really funny.
This song's basically about how they're too lazy to work. :)
=D
Je t'aime, TTC! <3 (I love you, TTC!)

14 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

You should sing more often for your blog given your love for music! You're entertaining. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

=D
LOL, maybe I will :D And thank you!

Jasmine W. said...

I felt so proud of myself for knowing what the title meant and understanding je n'aime travailler...I'm such a dork. (I've only taken a year of French at school.) lol

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL! :D

Cindy said...

hahah I love the things you find and share, kinda makes me wish I hadn't given up french at school...sigh

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! :D

The Lady of Green Origin said...

Huzzah! I could understand...some of that! I wish I spoke french fluently. But I will one day.

PurpleMist. said...

I agree with Cindy, I gave up french after learning it for three whole years! Now I've forgotten a lot of it :(
hahaha, but yeah I think I could understand some of that :P
P.S. I'm adding you on fb :D (i hope that's ok :P)

Jodie-Ann said...

@TLOGO: Haha! One day :D
@PurpleMist.: Haha! And that's fine :D

Anon! said...

ahhhhh!
je n'ai jamais entendu de ces gars, mais ils sont trop droles, et son video est tres amusant!

je les deja aime ;D


oh, et j'ai juste remarque...une fille ressemble un mec 0.o

Jodie-Ann said...

@Anon!: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!! Ah t'es vraimant cool. ;D

Anon! said...

oh, merci Jodie-Ann, t'es trop sympa, et t'es aussi tres, tres cool! alors, j'ai deja ajoute cette chanson a mon ipod ;D

Jodie-Ann said...

Merci beaucoup! :D Et ah, ouai? Cool ;) C'est une genial chancon xD

Anon! said...

hou la! c'est evident que tu parle francais canadienne... t'ecris quelques mots tres bizarre! j'ai l'habitude du francais europeen! ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...