DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wanna hear me sing? xD

I used my cell phone so the quality is pretty bad.
This is a link to me singing Vienna by Billy Joel.
It's pretty crappy. xD I was home alone and bored. So... yeah. 
DON'T LAUGH. I couldn't breathe at one point. And I've got to get used to singing loudly...
Okay, you can laugh but don't tell me that you laughed. :)
I forgot the lyrics at some point...
Anyways, yeah, listen if you want. Open it up in a different tab so you can listen while you read this. Or whatever.
...I should be studying. XD
Ahhh, I studied all day. D;
Tell me what you think! <3

PS: Not sure why it set the genre as rap...

10 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

this was actually quite good! :) i like your voice. i made my mum here it and she says you sound cute :D

Furree Katt said...

OMG. hear*

i can't believe i just made that typo. LOL

PurpleMist. said...

This is not bad at all :)

The Blog Writer said...

Jodie, I love the honesty in your voice. You sing beautifully. It touched my heart. In all my sincerity. :)

ishashime said...

very nice. also, you sound a lot like a girl i know. haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: Thanks :D I feel special! And LOL!
@PurpleMist.: Tnank you!
@TBW: =D Thank you so much! <3
@ishashime: Thanks! And LOOLL!!! Was that sarcasm?? xD

Miss Bobo said...

WHAT?! I AM SORRY I AM RECOVERING FROM JUST SEEING BILLY JOEL'S NAME ON YOUR BLOGPOST!! a lot of people I know aren't really into him

The Lady of Green Origin said...

:) A voice to go with the face. A lovely voice!

iZaynab said...

lmao Artist: Me. x " )
Downloading. Playing. Orgasing.
Damn, can iRape you Jodie.
You have a nice voice ~

Jodie-Ann said...

@Miss Bobo: LOOL he's awesome xD
@TLOGO: Aww thank you!
@iZaynab: Awwn! Thank youuu! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...