DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Uh, no.

Nothing interesting happened today. So, I'll just rant about something.



Beyoncé's new song about girls running this motherf*****.
Uh, no. No, we do not run this motherf*****. No. Noo.
No we don't. Sorry, Beyoncé, but no.
Just no.
The song was pretty horrible. And I mean HORRIBLE. I hate it! And I'm a girl! The first time I heard it, I was trying so, so hard to find something good about the song. Trying to find a reason why she sang the song in the first place.
But I just can't. The song is just SO BAD. And the music video... good lord. She danced like a maniac. It wasn't even good dancing.
On the other hand, I kind of like the Super Bass video. Just because the guys are HOTTT. I saw it on the TV and seriously just sat there staring at the screen with my mouth hanging open.
Mmmm.
They all have that super bass.

14 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

Ew. I hate the beat in the beginning.
Like that buzzing sound. Ick.
I was never really a fan of Beyonce to begin with, though.
But that song was just... blech.

mayen said...

i don't like it either. erk..

The Blog Writer said...

I adore your outspokenness! :D

angela said...

MY EARS, THEY BLEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

haze said...

haha... i love you Beyonce, but right now babe, this ain't gonna do it. :)

Furree Katt said...

i HATE Run The World. it gives a totally wrong message about how females are dominant over males. as much as we want to be, we are not.
the video was awfully weird.

and the B in Super Bass is almost certainly a typo haha! I LOVE SUPER BASS ♥

Jasmine W. said...

I don't think she is saying that women run the world. i think it's attempting to empower women, to tell them to make a place for themselves in a male-dominated world...not the best song, but it has a good message

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fiona: LOL XD
@mayen: xD
@TBW: LOL thanks! :D
@angela: ROFL!
@haze: Lool I thought the same thing xD
@Furree Katt: I have to agree. :) And LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TYPOS FTW!
@Jasmine W.: I see what you mean :) I just really hate the song. D; And yes, it's a good message but couldn't she have toned it down a bit? She didn't have to go on about how we rule the world. xD

Delilah said...

The song was pure nonsense. there is just something missing! but I love how she dances in this.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL I hate the way she's dancing XD It just looks so... odd. But, to each his own :)

iZaynab said...

Well iThought the song was nice if you wanna shuffle to it x D
& The music video iThought there would be more scenes. But it was just at one location doing the same damn thing. FAIL.

Ashley said...

Bleh, I dislike this song too. It's irritating and not so much empowering as it is forceful.

At least she's hot and gives you something to look at haha

Ashley said...

& nicki minaj is pretty hot too now that I think of the super bass video. and ovbiously the guys are too. mm mm GOOD

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Haha!! And yes EPIC FAIL!
@Ashley: LOL! :D And yeeee loool mm mm good indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...