DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I just got my period. Yayyyyyyy(sarcasm).
It hurrrrtttttttttssss! *SOBS*
post signature

13 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

Oh dear...
Take some Tylenol. It helps. [:

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah, I know, but my parents don't want me taking pills. ;( They prefer the "natural ways". My butt.

mayen said...

ouch.. i know how it feels dear.. feel better soon!

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you :)

ishashime said...

ugh. i hate "that time of the month". i get really bad cramps but i've chosen to not take pills either since i don't want to depend on them. sometimes, though, the pain is really debilitating.

Delilah said...

ouch. I just realized you are 15. its a good thing you choose to listen to your folks. Depending on pills will hit you in the long run =)
it will be gone before you know. ohk that was lame, but yea you get it =)

Furree Katt said...

i just got done with mine! what a horrific week it was indeed. :(

Ashley said...

Oh man, your parents dont let you take pills? that's rough. I've started developing an immunity to painkillers cause I use them so much during painkillers.
Use a hot water bottle, I find those handy. Or a heating pad/blanket.

And drink lots of water.

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: Ughh. I can only take pills if the pain is really bad.
@Delilah: Lol, I get it XD
@Furree Katt: At least it's over for you :O I'm dying! (Not really)
@Ashley: Lol, I have a heating pad but I never use it because I'm too lazy. XD And yeah, I drink water often. Sorta... XD

Miss `Chievous said...

Eat sugar. Don't know why, but makes the pain easier to tolerate.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL sugar makes everything easier to tolerate :D

iZaynab said...

Advil ~? : )
Or lay on your stomach forever <3

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL yeah laying on it works :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...