DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Top stuff!

So, I'm going to tell you guys the top stuff for this blog during it's first year of existence. Pretty delayed because the blogversary passed, but too bad. I just thought of this now. >:D And I think it's pretty cool.
So, yee.
Chyeeahh.
(Gyri of doom)
*clears throat*, *belts out some stupid song*, *takes deep breath*, *licks index finger and raises it in air*, *contemplates*, *laughs to self from unseen/heard forces*
Okay, I'll stop. That wasn't even funny. That was just...
Odd. o________O (That's a pretty long mouth)
So, epic giving speech for an award!
From Bianca for the Makes Me Smile Award. She said:
NUMERO UNO:  Jodie-Ann at The Run-on Sentences of Life. Why? Because she was the FIRST person to ever read/follow my blog, and she was also the first that I followed x). I love everything about her blog. It's unique, and she writes SOOOOOO FRIGGEN GOOD, but it isn't super formal, either. Her stories are always hilarious, and she posts pictures alllll the time. [which i loooove.] I actually have her link saved to my favorites on google chrome ;D
How awesome is that?! I mean, WHO saves my link to their favorites? Who? WHO?!?!
I love you, Bianca. :)
I love all your thank-yous/speeches but this one is definitely one of my faves. I also have plenty awesome ones from Furree Katt, Ashley, iZaynab, Ishashime and many others :) I LOVE YOU ALL!

Now, on to most popular posts of this blog's first year: (In order from most popular to least)
Ronnie Radke aka: Bonnie Radke.
How that got so popular, I have no clue. No really. I don't.
Then:
Cannibalism: Disgusting or a Different Way of Life...
And,
Old Couples.(:
And...
The Force-Feeding of Anorexics: Is It Right?
And lastly,
The Runaways: AWESOME!
=D

Ummm... next... hmm... maybe... weirdest search phrases.
1)Furries breasts
2)teens big boobs
3)boobs like to jerk
Hehehehehehe. See how they're all related to boobs? Gee... I wonder why.

NEXT!
Something shocking:
Bianca wrote this on her about me page... about me! XD
"Name: Anon! ;)
Age: 17
Status: Single, and looooooving it!
Location: The Milky Way
   wait, you want more specific? okay, Planet Earth, in the North-Western Hemisphere.

Why Am I blogging?
   Well, to be honest..I don't know. I saw a blog called Stoollala, and although she may be a bit crude, I think she's pretty dang funny. After I read (a lot) of her blog, I thought, hey, why don't I try to amuse people with my opinions and try to just waste some time? For some reason, I searched something like 'best teen blogs 2010' and a girl's came up, and it was really interesting! She just wrote about her day, and it was really funny! (Her name is Jodie-Ann, and you can access her blog right...HERE!)
..."


:O
O:
:O
O:
:O
O:
*explodes*

Okay, now I can't think of any more stuff. So, if you have any idea, comment and I shall answer :D

12 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

haha... belated happy bloggyversary again! i just love this post!

hmm. oh! how do you know whose viewing your blog? well, except for the Live Traffic Feed (because i removed mine)

mayen said...

awww... belated happy anniv to you blog.. clap clap. this post made laugh. congrats on the award, you are truly awesome. :)

Furree Katt said...

awww yay! love you too ♥
and Bianca loves you most of all it seems :D
the search terms are hilarious LOL

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: Thank you! And oh, you can't know unless you have the Live Traffic thing. D; <3333
@mayen: Thank you!! :D Yay! I love making people laugh :) Thank you so much, you are too :)
@Furree Katt: =D LOL indeed, it seems so :D And yeah LOL I was like WTF?!?!

PurpleMist. said...

Hahahaha, the search terms are so awkward!! :P

Jodie-Ann said...

IKR! XD

The Blog Writer said...

Best Teen blogs of 2010 is the coolest compliment of all! I think you also get your search keywords from google webmasters- check!

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: I agree! :D And LOL wow!

ishashime said...

Bianca loves you so much! lol!
this was a nice post highlighting the best of ROSOL. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL yes ;D And yeah, it was, wasn't it. :)

iZaynab said...

: { iHave a folder in my favorites to hold the blogs iRead this most.
{ Yes, including yours }
& Yeah ; D iTry my best at making those mini speeches. iLove you too ~
& iThought you saw that on her Page already ~
: { D

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL :D I feel special :3 And Yeah, I did. This is just the top stuff post. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...