DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever...

Hey, people! :D I went shopping today and I got a Beatles shirt! And the best part is... IT WAS ONLY TWENTY-FIVE BUCKS!! How amazing is that? Pretty amazing. All The Beatles shirts I saw online were at least fifty bucks. :)
Pictures? :D
Before I went shopping:




After shopping with my t-shirt:


post signature
PS: Isn't my shirt sick?! :D

9 run-on sentences.:

cricketfreak said...

The Beatles are AMAZING, best band ever.

ishashime said...

awesome shirt! :D

Delilah said...

awesomeness! Twenty five bucks. I Want one. :X

Furree Katt said...

you look HOT! i love the tee.

r.alsharif said...

I feel Awesome rays shooting from your picture xD

Jodie-Ann said...

@cricketfreak: Agreed :D
@ishashime: Thank you! :D
@Delilah: Hehe do you have a D-Tox over where you live?
@Furree Katt: Thanks!!! :D And I love it, too :D
@r.alsharif: Hehe! :D

TheBlogWriter8 said...

:) You're so confident! I love that!

QraZee said...

I want all your shirts -___-"

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: Thank you :)
@QraZee: LOL :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...