DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Spaz-o-rama.

A few days ago, I was walking to the park with my friend Alisha. We walked by this woman who had stopped to light up her cigarette.
So, Alisha said to me, "Did you know that cigarettes pollute the environment?" (She's in the fifth grade, so this is something she probably just found out)
I was about the answer, but the woman heard us and spazzed. She was like, "Oh, shut up!" And then she walked away. She looked to be in her late thirties. But, I felt that she was younger than that. She just looked older. o.O
Anyways, she walked away and Alisha shouted after her, "I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU, DUMMY!" Or something of the sort.
The woman flipped the finger and turned around the corner and out of sight.
Alisha and I laughed like maniacs all the way to the park while we danced to You Can't Touch This by MC Hammer. XD

13 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

x P Oh My.
When a lady wants to smoke you leave her alone. Unless you wanna talk to the finger ; D

Furree Katt said...

hahaha @ iZaynab's comment

sometimes my brother does the 'exaggerated cough' around smokers. they don't notice LOL

The Blog Writer said...

I might have said what Alisha said out loud, on purpose, a couple of times when around smokers, myself. They probably learn nothing, but my heart feels better. :)

mayen said...

haha.. you and your friend are funny. :D

Fiona said...

She was probably trying to quit. Which is the only reason why I think she'd get angry.

You guys danced to Can't Touch This. You sound awesome. :D

thinkellen said...

Yeah, she was probably feeling super-guilty and self-conscious about it. I think someone who was content with being a smoker wouldn't care near that much what other people think.

Cin said...

hahaha that's hilarious, you've got to wonder though, what's the attraction in smoking when it just damages the environment and people around you...sigh
xx Cin
origami-roses.blogspot.com

Delilah said...

People who smoke. Sigh. I wish they were half as wise as Alisha =)

r.alsharif said...

You guys=Awesome!
Lady=Rude
Plain and simple ;)

PurpleMist. said...

Hahahahaha!

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOOL!
@Furree Katt: Haha!
@TBW: Haha!!!!!
@mayen: LOL thank you xD
@Fiona: Hmm probably. XD And LOL we are awesome!
@thinkellen: Yeah, I agree :)
@Cin: LOL I do wonder. I think they think it makes 'em look cool.
@Delilah: LOL so do I :D
@r.alsharif: Haha! :D Thanks!
@PurpleMist: =D

ishashime said...

i don't like people who smoke. i really wonder what the appeal is. that woman sounded really guilty. haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL, no idea what the appeal is. xD And yeah, she probably was really guilty. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...