DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pull up your pants, bruhh.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL.
This morning, Sebastian was like, "Blog about me today."
I thought he was asking me whether I had blogged about him so I said, "I didn't blog about you!"
And he said, "No, I mean blog about me today."
So, I asked, "Why?"
But, he didn't respond because he was already walking around the corner.
WTF?
He wants the fame of being loved by you readers.
(Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!)
He always has his pants halfway down his butt and today, he was asking me for a pen. I just stared at him. He was like, "Please? I'm trying to right myself." Or something like that. Basically, he meant that he wanted to get his act together and be a better student/person, etc.
I was like, "Oh please." But I gave him the pen anyway.
Then, Léa said, "Sebastian, if you'd pull up your pants, you will have righted yourself." Or something like that.
I LOLed at her frankness. xD
I LOVE YOU, LÉA! <3
(GYRIIII!)

12 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iZaynab said...

Ooops. iPut that in the wrong box.
But that sounds like this dude in my Bio class.
He messed around the w h o l e year & now is trying to make up work to pass.
But good job to Sebastian if he reads this ; O
& OMG. If were driving & my Papa see's a man with his pants down he'll scream out the car window for them to pull their pants up.
& At my school they arrest you under this Penal code if you sag your pants.

The Blog Writer said...

The frankness is perfect!!

Fiona said...

Sebastian seems like a cool person.
And Lea sounds awesome too.
YOU HAVE AWESOME FRIENDS. <3

haze said...

but we love Sebastian! haha.
i agree with Fiona, you have awesome friends. Or maybe it's the other way around. :)

thanks for the comments, love!

Furree Katt said...

hahaha i adore reading about Sebastian, he is so funny :D
and LOLOLOLOLOLOL at what Léa said haha that was classic.

Lea-Marie said...

I love you to jodie<3

r.alsharif said...

lol that was hilarious xD I love it when people are straight forward!

Ashley said...

Am I the only one who noticed the pun in this situation?
He's trying to RIGHT himself.
He asked for a PEN
To WRITE himself.

GET IT???
XD XD XD

QraZee said...

hahahahhahahahah your friend is funny xD

ishashime said...

seems like Sebastian's loving all the attention. haha.
lol at Léa. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOL! And ZOMG! That's so cool that your dad would do that. xD And wow they arrest you?! >:O
@TBW: Indeed! :D
@Fiona: :D Thank youu! I know, my friends are awesome! <3
@haze: Haha! And aw :D You're welcome :)
@Furree Katt: LOOL!
@Léa: Aw I love you too, Léa <3
@r.alsharif: xD Me too!
@Ashley: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I GET IT!!
@QraZee: XD IKR?!
@ishashime: LOOL Yes, I think he is :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...