DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Parachute FTW!

Today in gym class, we had a substitute. Her accent was Russian or German or something. And. It. Was.
AWESOME.
Need I say more?
She didn't know what to make us do so we got to do whatever we wanted. SO, NATURALLY, we got out a super awesome parachute! :D
It was SO FUN!
Anywho, here are some pics from gym class(SUPER SIZE FTW!)

My editing out of my school logo is pretty bad. Léa and I.


Me(asking my friend Bipreet to not take the pic for a minute. FAIL!), Léa with the ball on her head and Felicia smiling <3
The parachute! :D

Me, Léa and Felicia



















































PS: I might be blogging less from now on because of exams. D; MAYBE! Lol.

9 run-on sentences.:

Cin said...

hahaha your school has a parachute?? awesome
xx Cin

iZaynab said...

Aha sounds like you had an awesome PE.
: D You look stunning in your pictures also ~

The Blog Writer said...

Good idea to blog less for the exams! :) These pictures are going to be priceless when you grow up!

Delilah said...

parachute?! *jaw drop*
that DOES sound like super fun.
Substitute teachers are always awesome. Some even got us to sing and dance in class =D
p.s you look SO beautiful =)

Delilah said...

and oh! kick some exam ass you. make us proud. =D

Furree Katt said...

PARACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! yay for the cool Russian/German accented teacher.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS ♥
ooh, i love the pictures, especially the fail one, it's really cute :D

QraZee said...

you have great friends...envy you soo :) And good luck for ur exams!

ishashime said...

good luck on those exams. also, PARACHUUUUTTEE! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@Cin: LOL yeah :D
@iZaynab: Indeed :D And thank youu! :D
@TBW: Yeah!!! They are :D
@Delilah: LOL! Subs are THE BEST!! And awwn thank you! :D And LOL, I will try :D
@Furree Katt: XD And thanks!! <3 Haha!!!
@QraZee: LOL thank you :D
@ishashime: Thanks!!! :D And LOL YESSS!!! PARACHUTES FTW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...