DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

OOOOHHH MYYYY GOSSHHHH!

I got over 10 000 views THIS MONTH!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is amazing! I'd like to thank my fans... my *sobs* my producers...
*sobs*
K, in all seriousness, I'd like to thank all my commenters, viewers, followers... everyone who spent time even GLANCING at this blog. I love you all. I will marry you all <3 *blows kisses and sobs some more*
post signature

15 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

Congratulations! That's absolutely SPLENDID!!

Jodie-Ann said...

Tthank you! And I agree :D

Daaneiia said...

Woahh. We're happy for you.

Furree Katt said...

hurraaaay! *wipes a tear and applauds wildly*

Dee said...

thumbs up :)

cricketfreak said...

Lol. Well done :) Loving the new design, btw :)

haze said...

Haze, do you take Jodie-Ann as you lawfully wedded blogger?

I do.

Haha! Congrats!!!♥♥

haze said...

p.s. i love the new header, and the new signature :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@Daaneiia: :D Thank you!
@Furree Katt: =D Thank youu, Furree! <3
@Dee: Thanks :D
@cricketfreak: Thank you :D And yay! Glad you're loving it :)
@haze: LOOOOL!!!! Thank you!! <3 And I'm happy you love 'em. So do I :D

iZaynab said...

: D Congratz on all those views ~ ! !

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks!!! :D

Miss Bobo said...

congratulations but can you really marry us all?

Jodie-Ann said...

Yes :)

ishashime said...

awesome! you got 10k views in 1 month and i just hit 10k views recently. (it took 8 months) yay for you! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: :D Lolz, thank you :) And 10k views in total is awesome. Hard work got you there, so be proud :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...