DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, June 17, 2011

ONE YEAR!!! AHHHH!

It's been a year!!! OMG! My baby is a year old! *sniffles like an idiot* Ooooh it's amazing! Thanks to all the blogversary wishes! Mwahhhh! KISSES TO YOU ALL!
I'm so happy! I wanted to plan something interesting in celebration. But, meh. I dunno what to do xD My parents probably wouldn't have allowed me to get a cake.
Oh well.
I'm just happy to have my blog baby and my readers. =D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ...ROSOL...! =D
Rosol? Is that seriously my blog's name? Rosol? Geez that's weird.

13 run-on sentences.:

PurpleMist. said...

Rosol, haha :P
HAPPY BLOGVERSARY!! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! :D

Makeup by Sherry Blossom said...

Congrats! Your quite interesting and although you may feel your life is mundane there are so many people that have experienced what you have...kudos and congrats!!!!

apple said...

happy blogversary to you and to rosol. haha! :D

Fiona said...

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY! :D
Rosol. LOL.

ishashime said...

once again, HAPPY BLOGVERSARY, rosol. haha. it's like russell, but not and...am i the only one amused by this? haha. xD

FeliciaShortii said...

Happppppppy BLOGVERSARY! We didn't make a cake and eat it! :( Rosol LMAO.

The Blog Writer said...

Happy Birthday, Blog! :) You're growing up to be pretty amazing! I think I'll celebrate for you, too!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Makeup by Sherry Blossom: Thank you so much! <3
@apple: Thank youuu!!!! <3
@Fiona: LOL yee Rosol. xD Thanks :D
@ishashime: LOOL thanks! And yeah I'm amused by that as well xD
@Feeeee: Thanks! And I KNOW!!!! D; Next year ;) Or, on yours :D
@TBW: Thank youu! I'm sure Rosol is very happy with your compliments :D And yay for celebrations! =D

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

Rosol? What...?

Oliver said...

Happy blog birthday!!!!!!! =]

I can't believe we have both been blogging for a year already. As I can see, our blogs have grown a lot.

Kudos to you, Jodie!

(You got a kudos from me, Jodie! That's my special gift!!! It's awesome! =] =D =])

=]

Furree Katt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSOL! ♥ ♥ :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@Spazzy: My blog's initials... xD
@Oliver: Thank you!! :D And yeah, it's amazing!! =D LOOL thank you for your kudos :D
@Furree Katt: Thank youuu!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...