DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lolita.

I just watched Lolita. It was kind of freaky to say the least. At some points, I felt really disturbed. I mean, she was fourteen and he was-what? Forty something?
It was creepy. I kept rubbing my skin because I felt it crawling.
Especially when they kissed. That girl can't kiss for her life. Her lips were even touching his nose at some points. I was like, "Hello, you just missed the lips."
XD
Anyways, very good movie. I recommend watching it if you aren't too squeamish. For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, Lolita is a pedophile movie. Basically, a much older man falls in love with a girl. Pretty much the point.
Uh... *thinks*
Yeah, pretty much.
But, it was really good! :D So... watch it! Unless you don't like pedo movies.
I can just hear you all now: "WHAAAT?! YOU LIKE PEDO MOVIES?! YOU PERV!"
But, no, no. That's not it at all.
Okay, I am a pervert, kinda(which teenager isn't?). I'm just the kind of pervert who will crack sex jokes and call my friends sexy. Not much of a pervert, but to each his own. :)
Anywho, I don't like pedo movies because of that. I just find them interesting. The same way I find LGBT books and movies interesting. The same way I found Twilight interesting. I find forbidden romances interesting. There's just something about them. The thrill of "Will they get caught?!" the spice of everything being... forbidden and in this case, illegal.
I'm weird like that, I guess. XD
Anyways, I liked it, I'm sure you'll like it(if you like the forbidden thing) and yeah...
*whispers* Watch it!
You can't watch the full thing on Youtube. So, just look it up on Google. You'll find TONS of links.
post signature

9 run-on sentences.:

r.alsharif said...

HAHAAHAHA!!!!!!! OMG! You're review was freaking hilarious!!!!! :P

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol thank you XD

The Lady of Green Origin said...

I love Lolita. Read the book. Better than the movie. But the movie's accurate.

The Blog Writer said...

I like how honest you are with yourself.

Jodie-Ann said...

@TLOGO: I need to find the book XD
@TBW: LOL :D

Furree Katt said...

HAHAHA I MUST WATCH THIS.
because i am a creepy pervy teenager.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL :D Indeeeeeed!

ishashime said...

i'm with Furree. :>
haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

>:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...