DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Like my new siggy?

:D
It took forever to make. :/ Because I used Gimp which is really confusing.
post signature

7 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

Oooh. This is interesting. I really liked the old one, but I'll get used to this one quick. :)

I think it suits the mustache!

Fiona said...

Ahaha, I've been using GIMP since I was nine, so I'm pretty used to it. [:
But I like it!

thinkellen said...

I agree, it does really suit the mustache!

And GIMP, being free, is more awesome than any lame-butt program costing hundreds of dollars. Truth.

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: =D I think so, too :)
@Fiona: Haha! And thank you :D
@thinkellen: Indeed! And yeah, muchhhh more awesome!

Furree Katt said...

i love it! :D

iZaynab said...

: { iThink it amazing. iSuck at signatures. iJust fail most of the time.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: Yay! =D
@iZaynab: Yay thanks! :D And LOL they're really hard. D;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...