DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just wondering...

What it would be like to be a guy and have my balls squeezed. o_O
In the book I'm reading, Christine by Stephen King, a guy named Dennis gets his balls squeezed when he's in a fight. The guy who did the squeezing was like, "How ya like that, Dennis?"
I LOLed.
Dennis nearly died of pain.
I wonder what it feels like. Hmmmmmm...
(To have my non-existent balls squeezed.)

PS: Musta hurt like a bi-
PPS: big batch of cookies! >:D
PPPS: Oh! And one more day till my blogversary!! (Or is it tomorrow? I have no idea. That blogversary thing is kind of... odd.)

10 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

Do it too hard, and it hurts a lot.
Do it right, and they like it.
Do it with cold hands and the squeal like a girl.

Don't ask how I know.

:D

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL! XD Oooohhh how I laughed at this comment!! xD

iZaynab said...

iWonder that sometimes too myself..
& Dude, it says your Blog thing is today for me ~
But were in different time zones possibly : D Happy Blog B-Day though ~

thinkellen said...

Happy blogoversary,
Happy blogoversary,
Happy blogoversary,
HAAAAAAPY BLOGOVERSARY!

(This would be much more impressive if sung as intended.)

haze said...

Happy blogoversary!

And a big HAHA for that non-existent balls of yours. Ah, your imagination Jodie! it creeps me. Haha... <3

AND OH! Thank goodness i can now write you a comment. It's frustrating, really. :)

Furree Katt said...

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY TO YOU ♥
and LOL i laughed so hard at this. and i'm trying to imagine it too. ukkkhhhh O.O

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOOL!! And yeah, you just viewed the blog at a different time :D Thank youu!
@thinkellen: Thank you so much!!!
@haze: Thanks!! :D And LOOOOOLLLLL :D And yeah it's weird. xD Its happened to me before.
@Furree Jatt: THANK YOUU!!! And LOOL yeah it's funny, huh? XD

ishashime said...

HAPPY BLOGVERSARY! :D
i'm guessing it'll hurt really bad. haha.

Oliver said...

Yeah, what Angela said. =]

Wait, am I the only guy who reads your blog? HAHAHA. I'm special!

Angela's comment is exact except for the last one. I don't ever squeal like a girl. Yeah. XD LOL.

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: Thank youu!!! <3 And yeah, it, uh... it will. D; Poor males.
@Oliver: LMFAOOOOO yes you are!!!! XD And LOL! My step-brother does. xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...