DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, June 24, 2011

I watched Orphan last night.

And it was... kind of stupid. Okay, Esther is a poopoo head. Like, dude, what's your problem?
The mother had a miscarriage and had the ashes spread out in the dirt and they grew into beautiful roses. The roses were basically like the remains of her late baby. So, basically, the baby was, like... living in the roses. So, the roses meant A LOT to the mother.
You know what the stupid toad Esther did? She RIPPED THE ROSES. RIPPED THEM. No joke. She was like, "I'm gonna do something nice for mommy" and cut the roses up and gave them to the mother. The mother nearly pood a brick.
She was like "ESTHER?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! YOU KNOW WHAT THEY MEANT TO ME!" Then sobbing and etc.
If Esther did that to me, I would... ooooh nooooo. Let me detail what I would do. No, wait, I'll do it in steps:
1. Grab Esther's arm and drag her outside somewhere.
2: Knock her out with a rock(seeing as she loves killing things with rocks in the movie).
3. Did a hole and put her in it.
4. Cover up the hole.
5. Dance over it.
And she would deserve it. She cut off the woman's roses, for God's sakes. She KILLED HER BABY ALL OVER AGAIN! The woman sat there and cried after.
Man... that Esther...
And she's really creepy. o_O
Especially when she kept popping out of nowhere... *shivers*
post signature

12 run-on sentences.:

Daaneiia said...

I simply love that Freakreepish movie.

HAAHA I can already picture Esther dead by Youuu.
Good work.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL :D

iZaynab said...

This sounds ike Orhpan.
Wait stupid moment, iThought you typed Orpah.
iFound it creepy how the girl was al old.
But yeah it was a bitch move. Even iCried a bit on the inside.

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOOOOOOL! XD Orphan is awesome XD

The Blog Writer said...

Oww. Sad story. Won't watch!

Hanis. said...

I watched this a year ago and was hopping mad when the husband will defend Esther.

And literally screamed in joy when she slapped Esther and when she kicked her in the face.

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: LOL :D
@Hanis.: I was mad too!! I was happy when she did that too XD I was like THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!! XD

Furree Katt said...

ugh i hated The Orphan. CREEPY WOMAN-CHILD!

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL XD

r.alsharif said...

Orphan reallyreallyreally freaked me out!

Delilah said...

JODIE-ANN! =D man, you are such an updater!! It took me SO long to read all the ones I missed out on. I hope your results are good and you did your papers well. minus the liter <-> gram conversions =D
1. Orphan is weird. kinda cliched. I knew there was something disturbing about that thing(kid/woman). I hated it when she tortured the little sister =|
2. brilliant job on the blog. you very much deserve the 10,000 + views. happy belated blogoversary btw(? erm, is that the term) =D
3. Lolita. sigh. I know to each his own and blah. but that movie is DISTURBING. its one of those movies/books which leave a horrible feeling at the climax. Like Malina. I wanted to do a post on this.
4. I dont remember what else to comment on =p but I'm glad you are having a good time.
Hugs.

Jodie-Ann said...

@r.alsharif: Me too!
@Delilah: LOL XD I blog often XD And I hope I did well, too :D I hated it when she tortured the little sister, too. She's just a little girl D; And thank you so much!!!! Yeah, it is happy belated blogversary :D Thanks :D I've never heard of Malina. Gonna check that out :) *hugs back* You'Re awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...