DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I have scheduled this post to post while I do my exam. So... I'm at my French exam right now. Hehehehehehe.
:D
(Got this awesome idea from iZaynab!)

10 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

Haha! Silly girl! Good luck! Do well! :)

mayen said...

Good luck on your exam. :)

The Blog Writer said...

Jodie-Ann, my girl, poor Haze can't seem to comment on your blog and wanted me to leave you this comment-

"haha... this is really embarrassing. i can't comment on Jodie-Ann's posts. the verification word is not loading. please, please do tell her that i read her. Ah, it's been long since i last commented. i don't know what's the problem. it's just frustrating because her blog is one of my favorites. thank you!"

I like the connection we have, here! :)

iZaynab said...

> : D Good Luck with it ~
iKnow you'll pass with flying unicorn rainbows <3
& Yeah she got it from me ; D

Furree Katt said...

yay i hope it went well :D

PurpleMist. said...

lol
I hope you did great :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: LOOLLL!! Thank you!
@mayen: Thanks!! =D
@TBW: D; NOOOOO!!! :O
I know why, it doesn't happen to me sometimes, too. She has to right-click the picture and click to view in another tab. It will load in the other tab and she can write in the word. I have to do that sometimes. TOTAL PISS-OFF!
@iZaynab: LOL thank you :D And awn I hope so <3 AND LOOOOOOOL!!!
@Furree Katt: Quite well. Quite well. xD (British accent) And thank you :D
@PurpleMist.: Lolz thank you :D

The Blog Writer said...

Oooh. Sensible theory. I like that you thought of it!

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! :D I'm glad as well!

Anonymous said...

cheap tramadol no prescription by tramadol online - tramadol dosage for migraines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...