DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, June 6, 2011

I don't THINK so.

Hey, people!
Today was quite interesting. :)
Mr. P. saw my blog. He's the guy who made the Moonwalking on the Sun video. So, he checked his stats on Youtube and saw that I had embeded the video to my blog.
Hmmm....
He told me that my last sentence in that post wasn't a good idea. My last sentence was something along the lines of "I just realized that you know the name of my school now and you can stalk me." He was saying that that sentence might encourage people to do so.
I don't think so... If they wanted to stalk me, they would have done it before. They can look through my friends and figure out my school on Twitter. They can search me up on Facebook. (I dunno how many Jodie-Anns in Quebec there are)
There are so many things that they can do. I highly doubt my post sparked their interest to stalk me. o_O
What do you guys think?
Oh and Mr. P. also said that maybe next year(since this school year's almost over), he can make a video with me ESPECIALLY FOR THIS BLOG!!!! How cool is that?!?!

PS: SOMEONE ELSE BLOGGED ABOUT THE VIDEO!!! Look! http://coolcatteacher.blogspot.com/2011/06/student-video-moonwalking-on-sun.html
It's CRAZY! :O And she doesn't even live in Canada!

7 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

; D Cause the Mooooooon Walking on the Sun part is damn catchy.

Delilah said...

Older people do that when they get all protective about you, or because they just feel the need to give out advice =p With all due respect to Mr.P, they would have stalked you with/without you adding that particular line, if they really wanted to =D
And he is So cool! I mean who would agree to do something like that?!

Furree Katt said...

I LIKE MR. P! can't blame him for having his concerns, he is a teacher after all. i'm a teacher too and i suppose i would have probably said the same thing O.O
but yeah, you have a bigger and better point haha.
YAY for another video! i think i'm in love with your school. and omg, so cool that someone else blogged about it too. i read her post, she's pretty impressed haha.

The Blog Writer said...

You impress me, girl! I love how you can have casual conversations about your blog with your Teachers and school friends and still stick to your guns! I think I'm learning that bit from you. :) :)

The video for your blog made me grin!

ishashime said...

i think Mr. P. was just a bit concerned. :)
and ooh, i'm excited about the video with you that he'll make especially for your blog. yay!
also, that song is so darn catchy. haha.

PurpleMist. said...

Haha, that's so awesome, proves how amazing your blog is :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: xD Agreed
@Delilah: LOOL and yeah, he's pretty awesome :)
@Furree Katt: Haha! And yeah, I really hope we can make one next year :)
@TBW: Haha! Thank you :D And yeah, it's funny :3
@ishashime: Hehe, yeah he was :) I'm excited, too :D I hope he can! And yes, yes it is catchy xD
@PurpleMist.: LOL! Awww thanks! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...