DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I am such a dork.

I seriously watch documentaries on the human body for fun. I watched Inside the Living Body by National Geographic earlier today. And I swear- it was the most interesting video I have ever seen. That means I found it more interesting than any TV show, movie and Youtube video EVER.
That's how dorky I am.
I have an abnormal obsession with the human body. xD
HUMAN BODIES FTW!

11 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

Do you think you might want to be a Doctor? :)

ishashime said...

we had to watch a lot of those at college but after the first couple of videos, and everything became deeper and more complex, i started to hate it since i couldn't understand it anymore. haha.

Furree Katt said...

i used to watch Dr. 90210 avidly, it's about these plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills and they show REAL LIFE operations like nose jobs, face lifts, boob implants, liposuction and EVERYTHING! it was a bit disgusting but very fascinating :O

haze said...

ahhh! Anatomy! How i hate that subject. I love you Jodie, but okay. You.are.a.dork. haha! mwwwwwwuaaaah!

mayen said...

oh jodie.. I agree with blog writer maybe you want to be a doctor. :)

Delilah said...

I have studied the human body at the protein level, and it is AMAZING. I model some of the proteins and run simulations and see how they work inside the body. That was my major in college =) SO, you are damn right when you say they are the most interesting things EVER!
For interesting stuff on the human body, watch HOUSE. I could marry hugh laurie!

apple said...

hands down to you jodie-ann. i can not even see blood without losing all my strength. :p

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: LOL, no a psychologist. :)
@ishashime: Haha!
@Furree Katt: Ooh that sounds fascinating!
@haze: LOL :D
@mayen: Haha, I don't really like having someone's life depend on me though. xD
@Delilah: Oooh that sounds really interesting :D
@apple: Haha!

iZaynab said...

iSometimes watch those documentaries on crazy events that people live through ~

r.alsharif said...

I LOVE Documentaries!!! You should see the ones by Michael Moore! :D I also recently made one! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: So do I :D
@r.alsharif: Oh cool! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...