DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

How to remove the navigation bar.

Do you guys hate seeing the navigation bar at the top? In case you don't know, it's the thing with the Next Blog, etc. on it.
Well, if you hate it, I know how to remove it. And it works because I tried it xD

Step 1: Sign in and go to your Dashboard.
Step 2: Click on Design tab.
Step 3: Click on Edit HTML.
Step 4: Press your CTRL button AT THE SAME TIME that you press the letter F. A tiny search thing should pop up. In that search thing, type in this: /* Variable definitions and enter.
Step 5: That will bring you to the part of your page that says it. When you find it, right above it(WITHOUT ERASING ANYTHING OR ADDING SPACES!!) copy paste this:
  .navbar {display:none;}


Step 6: Press preview. Check to see that everything is fine and your navigation bar is not there. If it doesn't work, try again. And if it STILL doesn't work, email me at run.on.sentences.of.life@hotmail.com for help. :)

15 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

I actually really like the navigation bar, ahaha. [:

Jodie-Ann said...

So do I xD But many people don't for some reason. Hehe

The Blog Writer said...

I think you're sweet to share what you know. :)

haze said...

i deleted my nav bar once and i didn't have any followers. people were asking me how can they follow my blog. haha. i realized i didn't put my followers button too.

ok. nevermind. haha

<3

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: Thank you :)
@haze: LOL! They'd have to follow you by clicking on "Follow" from your list of followers.

haze said...

haha. yes, but i didn't put my list of followers too. i got tired of saying they can follow me by pasting my url in the dashboard bla bla. haha.

i didn't expect you to reply so fast. tsk. cute!

Jodie-Ann said...

Ahh. Understood XD
And lol, honestly, me neither. XD

Cloud Strife said...

thanks for the tutorial!!! its really helpful but i think ill keep it for now, because it comes in quite handy sometimes :) Thanks for the nice email! xD

ishashime said...

i'm keeping my navbar...for now. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

@Cloud Strife: You're welcome :D And yeah, it does xD No problem!
@ishashime: XD

Furree Katt said...

i like my navbar :D and i agree with The Blog Writer :)

angela said...

I hate when people remove the nav-bar. I can't easily follow them, or if I'm scrolling through "next blog" (I get very bored sometimes) I have to go back a page and click it again from someone else's. It's annoying.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: I like mine, too :D And aw thank you :)
@angela: Yeah, it is annoying. XD

iZaynab said...

: { Oho, iNever showed mines to begin with ~ iHate that thing.

Jodie-Ann said...

XD loooooooooollll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...