DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, June 10, 2011

D:

Hey, guys!
I've been MIA for a few days. What with my exams (ughh). I had to study. D;
I HATE STUDYING.
My math exam today was SOOO HARDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! 
What, do they think we're geniuses or something?!
Okay, I am in advanced math, but still! I am no genius. It was soooo harrrddd! *pulls at face in agony*
So. Yeah.
Errrrmmm... I'm still not going to be blogging often. But, it's Friday (FUN FUN FUN FUN) so I decided, ahh why not take a break for today? :D And maybe tomorrow.
Okay, I'll try to focus on studying tomorrow. But today, I'll play hooky.
BYEEE! <3

9 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

We like seeing you around! :)

Miss Bobo said...

I am so waiting for your next blog post :D

apple said...

good luck with your studies. :D

thinkellen said...

Oooh, I just love the smiley-face reactions on your posts!

Of course, this caused me to impulsively click on 3 in quick succession. =P

r.alsharif said...

That sucks! Good luck with your exams!

Furree Katt said...

I HATE MATH :O good luck for your studies! ♥ make me proud :')

ishashime said...

gah. math. *shudders*
good luck on those exams, and do take that quick rest. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: Aw :) I like being around :D
@Miss Bobo: Hehe :D
@apple: Thank you!
@thinkellen: :D Glad you love 'em! And LOL!
@r.alsharif: Indeed and thank you :D
@Furree Katt: LOL! And thank youuu!! I will try and make you proud :)
@ishashime: xD Thank you :D And LOL i'm taking a really long break. Haha!

iZaynab said...

: m I'm last to right something.
Good Luck <"3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...