DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Boys are weird.

Today at lunch, I was chillin' like a villain with my bestie(hahahahahahahaha I actually just said that!) Jasmine. I saw one of my guy friends Jacob.
I was about to go to the bathroom with Jasmine for fear of peeing myself and Jacob was following me in.
So, I was like, "Jacob, you can't come in the girls' washroom!"
And he stopped walking and just stared at me. Then, he reeled back his hand like he was gonna slap me but just caressed my cheek instead.
Jasmine LOLed and I was like WTF?! Then, he laughed and walked away.
Jasmine was like, "He loooooooooooooooooooooves you!"
I was like, "Uh, no."
XD

10 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

; D iFaceBook stalked this young man.
iNeed to go live in Canada ~
But yes. iAgree to the max ! !

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

^ He's not a great person, you wouldn't like him after a while...
I gave him a way to come in, but he refused!

Delilah said...

LOL @ chillin' like a villain!
LOL @ the rest of the post!
Guys ARE weird =D

Furree Katt said...

hahahaha he sounds so funny!

The Blog Writer said...

I have an urge to peek into your school!

PurpleMist. said...

hahahaha, I have NO idea what to make of that, weird indeed :P

Fiona said...

You say washroom?
That's so cool. Everyone where I live says bathroom. :D

And this guy sounds a bit... off. And pretty funny. [:

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOOL!!! Yes you do; Canada's pretty awesome. :)
@Jazzy: LOL He's weird.
@Delilah: XD
@Furree Katt: LOL he is.
@TBW: Haha! :D
@PurpleMist: LOL!
@Fiona: Actually, I usually say bathroom. But, washroom is the word you're supposed to use. xD And yeah, he's weird. xD

r.alsharif said...

That sounds like such a cute moment!!! :D
But you're right guys are weird :S
I knew this guy who fake passed out infront of me hoping i'd give him cpr. I kicked him and that brought him back :P

Jodie-Ann said...

ROOOOOOOOOOFLLL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...