DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bow down to my amazing drawing skills, part 2 :D

Yep. I drew that. Amazing, isn't it? I didn't know that I had it in me. Didn't know that... that my hands could move my mouse and create a masterpiece like this.
Really, I didn't.
I was just chillin' in front of my computer, youknowwhatImeanbro? And my spidey senses just started tingling. Like... that! You feel that? Yeah, like that.
Anyways, I just HAD to do a Spider Man drawing, you know, bro?
I'm a real Picasso, I'll tell ya that.
post signature
PS: K, I'm kidding. I found this online. But still, isn't this pretty amazing? If the person really used MS Paint anyway. -.-'

15 run-on sentences.:

thinkellen said...

AHAHAHA!!!

You had me going for a while there!

apple said...

almost convinced. :D

The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment on our blog. I just fixed the tutorial to number you blogger comments...let me know if it works better for you:) Have a good day!
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/231-new-how-to-number-comments-on-blog-posts.html
Becky

Jodie-Ann said...

@thinkellen: XD
@apple: Hehe :D
@TCBOTB: Yayyyy!!!!!! :D

Bessy said...

You're funny. :) Hehe. I love your blog.

The Blog Writer said...

Hey!! The blog looks different! I like this! :) Cute!

Spidey's eyes look best there.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Bessy: Thank you :D I'm happy you love it :)
@TBW: Hehe thanks :D And yes, yes they do :D

Cloud Strife said...

Aha, you are funny! :) That would be cool if you could do that in Paint, I can't even draw a proper circle in paint! -.-

Furree Katt said...

LOL i really thought you drew this! it's pretty cool.
yay for MS Paint!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Cloud Strife: Thank you! :D And LOL yeah that would be pretty cool, wouldn't it. XD
@Furree Katt: LOL! :D MS Paint is BAWWSS!

Ashley said...

Psh, didn't fool me haha.
I was thinking "k she couldn't have gone from that flower to spiderman THAT fast.."
you're a trickster, you ;o

iZaynab said...

x P iWas thinking the same as Ashley.
BUt its a really nifty drawing on GIMP.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: LOOOOOL! XD
@iZaynab: Lmfaoooo. And it's from MS Paint, actually. xD

ishashime said...

wow. that would be really awesome if (as you said) it was really drawn in paint. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

:D Indeed :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...