DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bow down to my amazing drawing skills!

Look! I drew this for you guys! :D
:D
I used Microsoft Paint. It's pretty horrible. But, meh. Yes, it's a flower with purple petals and a blue core-thingie. Yeah. It's a magical flower! >:D

Enhanced by Zemanta

12 run-on sentences.:

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

it's ugly :D

PurpleMist. said...

Thank you for the flower :D
It's.. umm.. unique :P

Furree Katt said...

IT'S BEAUTIFUL. :') ♥

Jodie-Ann said...

@Jazzy: *sobs*
@PurpleMist.: =D You're welcome! And indeed :)
@Furree Katt: Thank you! :D

The Blog Writer said...

Hey! I like it. :D It's cute!

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: LOL thank you xD

haze said...

standing ovation. clap. clap.

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you :D

ishashime said...

my, my, we have an artist in our midst. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

=D

iZaynab said...

x P ha @ Jasmine's comment ~
: D iThink it marvelous ~ <3

Jodie-Ann said...

LOOOOOOOL I LOLed soo hard when I read it xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...