DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blub blub.

How, pray tell do I have over 11 000 views this month? How? Has someone snuck onto my blog and magically added these numbers? Because they seem to be coming right out of someone's butt.
Oh. Hey. It's going up... wow. Hmm... o_O
Well, this is AWESOME. Anyways, I FINALLY got to a kissing scene in Lolita. *cheers like a pervert*
Chyeeaaaahhh!
And I got tons of romances from the library yesterday. Okay, not tons but... like... uh, three? Lol. And one cover is of a guy without a shirt(mmm) and the next is a historical romance. So, the cover of that one if the back of a woman's corset with a man undoing the laces.
Hmmm... I expect them to be interesting. One critic of the first one is about how the author's words scorch the page. SCORCH THE PAGE!
I can't wait to read it. It's not exactly erotica, but it's in between that and romance. You know? Okay, maybe you don't but yeah.
OH! And I'm gonna get a season's pass for an amusement park and will probably go on like Monday. Then, I will take pictures! :D
Yay for pictures!
And yeah... I started a new story with my friend Léa. This one's about a jealous friend who becomes a bit crazy and stalkerish. I'm gonna make it good. Oooooohhhh yeah.
And what else, what else... Oh, I got an email from Girl Infinity. I'm so flattered! :D I feel so, like, adult with people contacting me to write for them. It's amazing.
What did I say it was?
AMAZING. *spaz spaz*
Errrrmmmmmm... 11, 627 views in one month. I swear this isn't normal. :O
Oh and here's a new oldie musical obsession:
Fujiyama Mama by Wanda Jackson

post signature

8 run-on sentences.:

Delilah said...

haha. thats awesome!
and I wanna know about my blog views too, but my template doesnt allow it =|
you started a new story! Did you finish editing the previous one?
and YAY for people wanting you to write for them. thats super, right there! =D

Furree Katt said...

numbers coming out of someone's butt = that made a priceless vision in my mind.

OOOOOHHH, i love reading kissing scenes. and sex scenes too *hides face behind hands* I'M JUST SO PERVY WHEN IT COMES TO BOOKS, I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!!!!!

'scorch the page' did perk up my interest. :O

TheBlogWriter8 said...

I have a question. Do you publish your stories? Or are they waiting to stun some publisher all at once? It'll be rather cool. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Delilah: Oh wow... that's odd o.O And no, I didn't finish editing the other one. I'm supposed to stay away from it for a while and then go back to it so that I'm more detached to it. And I know I'm so happy :D
@Furree Katt: LOL!!! And haha no worries, I'm JUST as pervy. If not more XD I'll review the book afterwards :)
@TBW: I will publish my stories some day. :) And LOL maybe all at once. I don't know XD

ishashime said...

yay for pervy-ness? lol.
good luck on this new story you're going to write. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL :D Thank youuu <3

iZaynab said...

Cause everyone loves you ; D

Jodie-Ann said...

YAY! :D *feeling loved*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...