DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Blogger's new favicon thing doesn't work for me!

I upload a .ico file and it saves but the picture doesn't show up when I go and check my blog. So, I just gave up and did it the way I always did: changing the code in my HTML.
Sucks, because it's much more work, but it gives me a result while Blogger's way doesn't. o.O Weird.
Bee tee dubbs, do you like it? :D It's a mustache!

PS: Bee tee dubbs is BTW :D
PPS: If it doesn't work for you either, here's a tutorial that works.

11 run-on sentences.:

thinkellen said...

Didn't work for me either... such a disappointment. *sigh*

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol yeah. Use my tutorial :) It's in my side bar.

angela said...

Actually when I was using it, I couldn't see it either but my boyfriend could o.O it just took a couple days for it to load, which is normal.

I go to http://tools.dynamicdrive.com/favicon/

you upload a picture, then download it, and then upload it to blogger. But yeah, it may take a while for you to see it. It took me like 2 days to see my guy barfing rainbows but it showed up before that. It's odd but it works lol

mayen said...

i don't know how to do that. i have a favicon but it's not personalized. I like yours by the way!

Fiona said...

I don't know how to do it.
But if I did, I'd probably be too lazy ahaha.
I like the mustache too. :D

Ashley said...

Haa I love it
& your new banner!
:D

The Blog Writer said...

It's perfect for your blog! It's funny and cute. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: Wow that's weird. o.O
@mayen: I'm happy you like it! You can use my tutorial if you feel like it.
@Fiona: LOL! And glad you like it!
@Ashley: Yay, I'm glad you like them! :D <3
@TBW: Thank you!! <3

ishashime said...

eeeee! it's a mustache! so cute! ^^,

Jodie-Ann said...

IKR?! I love it! :D

K.ellay said...

Thank you so much!
I work with html & I couldn't find anything that helped. But you just did.

Greetz from the Netherlands.
Love, Kellay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...