DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

As you may of noticed...

I'm reading Lolita >:D The language in this book is... well, amazing. I have to keep looking in the dictionary. Kind of annoying but he reuses words a lot so I can really remember what they mean. :)
post signature

11 run-on sentences.:

Delilah said...

All my friends who have read Lolita are in love with the authors style and the way he put together the story line.
I somehow don't feel like reading the book because I hated the movie. Tell me how you like it, the book I mean, after you are done ok? =)

Furree Katt said...

when you're done, POST IT TO ME! :D

meandmythinkingcap said...

I saw the movie. Pretty bold for its times. Stanely Kubrick and Russian author what do you expect?
Dont be too disturbed :)

Dee said...

still wanna read it...

Jodie-Ann said...

Delilah: Lol, it's great so far :D I'll post a review afterwards.
@Furree Katt: LOL k :D
@meandmythinkingcap: I love the movie :D
@Dee: You should, it's amazing so far :)

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Yay for improving your vocabulary! Enjoy the book for me, too. Jealous!

xoxo

Jodie-Ann said...

:D Lolz! :D I'll post a review so we can all bask in the awesomeness of it. :D

ishashime said...

yay review! i've been meaning to read at least a couple more classics like this one, but then...meh. haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! :D I need to find more classics too XD

TheBlogWriter8 said...

Ahh!! I'd love that!! :D

xoxo

Jodie-Ann said...

:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...