DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Woop-dee-doo.

Guess what I have just done.
YES! YOU GOT IT(kind of strange, actually)! I have made a...
*drumroll*
Formspring! Okay, to be honest, I have absolutely no clue why I made a Formspring. I find it more useless than Twitter and THAT is a pretty useless site. Unless you want to know about when exactly people are eating sandwiches or "taking the best dump of their lives" then yes. Twitter is indeed very useful.
So, I have a Formspring now. Woop-dee-doo. I was bored last night at like eleven and thought "Hey! I'm not doing anything! Why not make a Formspring?!" So, I made one, stared at my profile page for a while, wondering what I was supposed to do and then I pressed x and commented on peoples' blogs and whatnot.
I just don't see the POINT in it. I really don't. The only reason I have Twitter is because I have a live feed thing on there. Whenever I post something here, it will automatically be posted on Twitter. So, you simply click on the link in my Twitter tweet and you're brought to a post :)
And yeah.
Erm...
It's my dad's birthday today!! :D So, yay him! Happy birthday, daddy! :D <3
And, tootles to you all. I think I'm going to either start a new segment or something. Maybe it won't last long. The last time I made a new segment was in August or something and it lasted like two days. XD
Maybe I'll just create the blog award now. The poll's been up for a while... [VOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! THIS IS A FUTURE AWARD THAT YOU MAY RECEIVE. IF NOT FROM ME, FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO RECEIVED IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE WHO RECEIVED IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF SOMEONE ELSES WHO ULTIMATELY RECEIVED IT FROM ME. WHY I AM WRITING THIS IN CAPS IS A MYSTERY TO ME AS WELL. GOOD BYE.]

5 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

iHave one ~ > : D
{ Use it when iAm SUPER bored }
It was like big last year, but then it turned into a site for people to talk trash and never get caught.
So most people stopped using it cause of dirty & mean questions ~
; D Tell your Pa iSaid Happy BirthDay ~ ! !
Gave birth to a wonderful daughter ~

The Blog Writer said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad, Jodie-Ann! :) Hope you'll have a great celebration!

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: LOOOOOOOL! It's like "are you fat?" roooflllll XD And okay thanks! :D
@TBW: Thanks :D

ishashime said...

i have a formspring. haha. it's actually fun asking people you know questions and answering some in return. oh well. happy birthday to your dad. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha, thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...