DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

What writing does.

It calms me. Puts me into someone else's shoes. Instead of thinking about how much I despise my step-sister or how much I wish my mother was alive and how different my life would be or how I wish I could gain a bit of weight or how I don't belong in my family or how I wish that I could live forever in my dreams and how I wish I had better memory or how I wish that I could feel like I actually fit in with my friends... I'm thinking about my protagonists and antagonists. About what would happen if a character dies. What would happen if a character is diagnosed with a disease or a disorder. What would happen if two characters fall in love? How does my character feel when it rains? When it's sunny or cloudy? When his/her aunt comes out of the closet? When destiny(basically me) plans their fate?
It keeps me away from me. Which I'm very grateful for.

6 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

Very well said, girl. Writing does that to a lot of us. We're blessed. :)

Hope the school kids read this one. They'll understand you better.

r.alsharif said...

Writing helps me get things off my chest :)

Ashley said...

That's how I feel too, only about reading. I'm not much one for writing. But I find that often I need to save me from myself.

PS: Make me a character.
Jk.

..Unless you want to ;)
I can be the smokin hot vampire(yes, I have to be a vamp) girl that the smokin hot vamp(again, necessity) boy falls in love with. And does really cool vamp-stuff. And is hot.

ishashime said...

ah, yes. i love how i can control what happens in my stories. there's just something about being able to make or break someone's life.

Fiona said...

I laughed at Ashley's comment.
I can be the smokin hot vampire(yes, I have to be a vamp) girl that the smokin hot vamp(again, necessity) boy falls in love with.
^ LOL.

And this was very well said.
Bravo, bravo. [:

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: Yes :) And I actually don't want them to read this XD
@r.alsharif: Same for me :D
@Ashley: I feel the same way about reading as I do about writing. Just writing a bit stronger because I'm actually steering their lives.
AND LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
@ishashime: :D Yes, I agree :D
@Fiona: LOL, so did I XD And thank you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...