DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

That was... weird.

Blogger disabled my account. Kind of... odd. o.O And randomly, too. Like, I have no clue why. I just signed in and my blog was gone a few days ago. Poof! Just like that. And now, poof! It's back.
WTF?!
I really don't get that. And now I am no longer anyone's follower. Which sucks. I have to go and follow everyone again. So, PLEASE if I followed you before, comment here and tell me to follow you again. And leave your link, too. 
I actually started making a Tumblr. Because, I thought to myself, If Blogger doesn't give me back my blog, OR WORSE: if they DO give me back my blog, but I have lost all my followers, I will dump Google forever and will use Tumblr(even though I don't really like it).
I still hate Google, but they've got a really good product(Blogger). And yeah. 
So.
Welcome back, me! :)
Thanks, Furree for your concern for me. She emailed me and asked what was going on. So, thanks a lot, Furree. I really appreciate it :D
And everyone else for your concern. My friend Felicia for posting about me and everyone for commenting. It means so much to me that you care :) <3 <3

21 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

It's not just you, it's happened to a lot of people in the past 2 days. Most get their blogs back, but for some reason their gmail accounts are being disabled.

Otherwise they'll come back if you report it in the "something's broken" forum in the "help center." Which is on your dash.

FeliciaShortii said...

Oh thank goodness I don't have a gmail account. and Welcome back Jodie I told you it would come back. And I still want to make a blog with you.

Jodie-Ann said...

@angela: Lol, yeah I know it's not just me. I asked for help in the forums but the guy never responded after like one time o.O
@Fee: Maybe we will some day :D

Bree said...

aww that sucks!
Well, welcome back :D

follow me again please!

xoxo, Bree

http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

angela said...

Yeah, there's a lot of people so they're doing it one by one.

Fiona said...

YOU'RE BACCKKKK!!
I was worried sick. ]:
*showers you with hugs*

meandmythinkingcap said...

Welcome back gal..Missed you.
And join the club.
I went thro this phase and now I have mine backed up in wordpress as well
I forgot ur mailid and knew u would be back

Anon! said...

wooooot! you're back on blogger :D

it made me really sad when i went to your blog and saw that it was deleted :( because i try to read your blog pretty often, of course, because you're an AMAZING blogger...










and you know it's true ;)

haze said...

thank goodness you are back! i thought you deleted it on purpose. tsk. anyways, i just realized how much i loved you and your blog! haha!

ishashime said...

i was really worried about you. i thought you deleted your blog on purpose for some reason i do not know about. but i guess that's not the case.

welcome back! you were missed! :)

Miss `Chievous said...

My link list also disappeared. Also, the blogs that I've followed. Gone. Don't know why? GLitch? That's nice that you're back. I like your layout.

r.alsharif said...

I was so suprised at first I thought you closed your blog!
Anyways it's good to have you back! :D
Follow me please!

Oliver said...

That's really weird. Google has a lot to fix actually. I don't like their RSS feed, and the inability to transfer a Gmail account to another Google account. It sucks.

I can see that you're still following me, so yeah. And Jodie, I hope you liked the new design I have of my blog! It was your suggestion! =]

Furree Katt said...

you're welcome! i was really worried. and i was reallyyy missing you in these few days. i'm so glad everything is back to normal. :D *jumps up and down*

Ashley said...

That's weird.. glad you're back and well though! I was getting worried too, but tried to use rational thoughts like "maybe she's studying or something.." hahah.

& ick, I hope you don't have to resort to tumblr. :/

Tom Millson said...

Yeah this has happened to a lot of people lately and seems to be completely random. Thankfully, it hasn't happened to me (touch wood).

It was really frustrating though, because I decided to follow you and read some posts - then out of nowhere your blog had disappeared!

"FFFFUUUU," I thought, "I can't read Jodie's posts!"

:)

The Blog Writer said...

Jodieeeee!!!!! You're back! I'm so glad to see you! Blog friends become a habit. :) Please leave me an email address to contact you in future, if this happens. I did ask Haze for one, but she didn't have it, I think. I had found your twitter account, but found that you don't really use it. Your last post had me worried.

Long story. so glad it was a blogger error.

xoxo

Dan said...

I was so having a right panic when I went to visit your blog and it didn't work. Thank goodness it's back. I was going to post your guest post on Wednesday but didn't cos of that. Will post next Wednesday though. Glad you're back!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Bree: Thank you!! :D And, you have been followed :)
@angela: Yeah, that's what I heard. Silly Blogger/Google. :l
@Fiona: Aw thank you!!!! :D
@meandmythinkingcap: Ugh, yeah I saw your question in Blogger help. And thanks :)
@Anon!: Thanks!!!! Hahahaha <3 You're an amazing blogger as well :D
@haze: Hehe, I'd never do that without warning you guys first. XD Haha! :D
@ishashime: Thank you!! :D
@Miss Chievous: Weird. o.O And thanks!
@r.alsharif: Thanks!! I did :)
@Oliver: Indeed. Google kind of... sucks. XD And yes, I LOOOOVE it!!! :D
@Furree Katt: Thank youuuu!! I'm so glad, too!!
@Ashley: Haha XD And yeah, tumblr is weird. XD
@Tom Milson: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!
haha!!!! :D
@TBW: Hehe, my email address is on my contact me page. It's run.on.sentences.of.life@hotmail.com
I'm happy it was an error as well :)
@Dan: Oh no!! D: Okay, next Wednesday, hehe. :D And thank you so much!! I'm glad I'm back, too :D

iZaynab said...

Oh Lord, Thank goodness your back.
iHad this happen to me a few months ago & iWas sooo mad.
Eventually after a few days they fixed it but now iHave copies of my blogs html & stuff in case it happens again.

Jodie-Ann said...

Yes, thank goodness indeed. And I was really angry, too! I'm gonna download my template.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...