DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shut up. No, really, shut up.

I really hate when people comment the stupidest things on Youtube videos.
On a video about Miep... that's her name right? I actually forgot her name. D: Anyways, on a video talking about the woman who helped the Frank family during the Holocaust, some people commented on how "Jews are dirty", "they deserved to die", "What kind of name is Miep?", "Miep should have been killed for helping the Jews", etc. etc.
I nearly puked reading those comments. What kind of person SAYS stuff like that?
And, I hate when people go to videos and comment about how stupid the song is or how horrible it is, whatever. If you don't like it, DON'T WATCH IT! Geez.
See the skin that people call an eyelid? Close it. Or, click on a different video.
Geez. You'd think the people are being forced to sit there and watch a video they don't like. Dislike the video, but stop trolling it. Stop ruining it for everyone else. No one cares about what you think about the video, except maybe the artist. Sounds mean, but it's true. o_O
I saw a comment on a Jimi Hendrix video where someone said something along the lines of, "I like his songs, but I hate Jimi Hendrix because he's black. No offense."
Oh NO OFFENSE?! You don't want people to take offense to that?! It's like saying, "I like Adele's music, but I hate her because she's white. No offense."
SMH.
It's also like a guy looking at another guy and saying, "Dude, you're so sexy... NO HOMO!"
...Yeah. Okay. *rolls eyes*

16 run-on sentences.:

Cin said...

I know what you mean! It's like they put so much time and effort into making the video possible for their fans, then one negative comment just turns it into a comment war. And racist comments are really REALLY annoying ==

Love your blog btw!

mayen said...

I feel the same way about rude comments on you tube. You are right, if they don't like the video, they shouldn't watch it or leave stupid comments.

That racist comment you read made all my blood goes to my head. I hate it people like that. I bet they have nothing else to do. poor people.

angela said...

Sadly, a lot of those jew comments are just from trolls. They do it to purposely piss people off, so don't let it get to you lol

And I'm one of those people who, if I really really don't like a song, will probably mention it. It's not like I went onto that video and was only going to complain about how bad it is, I really want to see if it's good or not, and if it's not, why not comment? I don't have to, but fans don't have to comment on how GOOD it is, either.

Furree Katt said...

if people don't like the song and want to state their opinion, then fine. but insulting is just wrong :/ racist comments are the worst kind.

ishashime said...

ugh. i hate those trolls. also, they don't have the balls to tell it to someone's face when they don't have a computer in front of them.

Ms♥Infamous said...

finally! someone says it. its really annoying yh. no matter how good a video is, people still just say bad things about it. e.g beyonce's new video ; i saw comments like "she said to f*ck her, what a hoe" .. "she's just copying shakira and lady gaga" ..i'm lyk, none of u can dance half as good as she did..so wth! people shuld stop doing that..if u dnt have something encouraging or positive to say, u might as well not comment

meandmythinkingcap said...

Isnt that freedom of speech?I agree with unrelated annoying racist comments. But if you dont like it, why shouldnt you comment about your dislike?
Also agree with spending money on creating the video what about people who spend their time
or money to watch it?
Overdose of anything is annoying,agreed.
If only flattery needs to dominate then what happens to honest comments?
Come on, there should be room for brickbats as well?

iZaynab said...

Oh, things that contradict themselves.
- ___ - iHate how people do that.
iMean thank you for putting no offence, but still keep it to yourself ~

Delilah said...

You don't like a video, then laugh at it. Why get all snobbish and stupid?
I once found a discussion on evolution Vs religion, and a very nasty one on a bieber video. now beat that.

kitkat said...

Some of these youtube commenters that leave nasty comments are really pathetic people with sad lives that gain some sort of twisted pleasure from saying nasty things about people they dont even really know. I just literally shake my head at some of the comments i see.

Ashley said...

UGH omg my bf and his friend LOVE saying "no homo". "I love you bro. No homo."
GEEZ.

But yeah that's really annoying. It's so irritating seeing comments like "ugh her voice is annoying" or "302 VIEWER THUMBS UP IF YOU ARE TOOOOO".

Like maybe comment on the CONTENT of the video, rather than stupid bs like what number viewer you are?

k I'm done.

meandmythinkingcap said...

What happened to my comment?Anyway
Totally unrelated racist comments are totally unwarranted,but why cant brickbats express their dislike?
if only people welcome bouquets and flattery wht'll happen?
Agreed that more money and effort is spent on making videos but as a viewer they have their rights to express their dislike as well.

The Blog Writer said...

Oh, yeah, I'm in total agreement. Love the eyelid part! :) The meanness will get to them someday.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Cin: Seriously! And YAY! I'm so happy you like it :)
@mayen: Right :) And really they are!
@angela: Lol! Yeah, I see your point. I just don't see why if you don't like the vid, you must comment. But meh. To each their own.
@Yeah D;
@ishashime: SERIOUSLY!
@MsInfamous: AGREED! I don't like that song either xD But I wouldn't comment on it XD
@meandmythinkingcap: Lol, yeah I see. I just don't see the point in complaining about a vid you don't like when you could just leave it alone and watch something good. XD
@iZaynab: LOL
@Delilah: Ughh I hate those Bieber comments XD
@kitkat: Haha, me too
@Ashley: LOOL I agree on all points xD
@TBW: Haha! I hope so!

QraZee said...

"What kind of person SAYS stuff like that?" you wrong.

They maybe look like a person but hell no they're not a person. You know...there are monsters act like people and people act like monsters. and yeeh, i hate those lame jerks too. like the're a saint or somethin..and when someone else says such thing to them, they're gonna be very mad mad mad like a stinky azz dog haaahahah....what a low people duh!

Jodie-Ann said...

Ahhh, lol D:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...