DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Ridiculous.

My step-mom has taken to giving my little step-sister shakes. You know, those special shakes that make you full so you don't have to eat. Therefore making you lose weight.
My step-sister is really excited about it. Yesterday, she said to me, "I lost two pounds in two days!"
Congratulations. You're eleven years old. This is probably just baby fat(she's pretty thick with a beer belly that hangs over her clothes. I can wear her clothes, which is ridiculous. Then again, I'm really skinny so... I dunno). I don't see why you want to drink shakes to lose weight and why your mom is giving them to you. It's just weird. You don't usually see eleven year olds drinking shakes to lose weight. It's just not normal.
What do you guys think?

11 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

I think that the shakes in general are just awful.
They unhealthy and unnatural. Ick.

When I needed to lose a few pounds for swimming, I just wrote down everything that I ate. I tried to balance my diet out so I ate exactly what I needed and nothing more.

And your step-sister is eleven.
You really shouldn't have to worry about your weight at 11.
But that's just my opinion. =]

meandmythinkingcap said...

Nice post. Your step-mom is taking her wrong path, 11 is too young to be weight or figure-conscious

haze said...

oh that evil step sister.!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fiona: Seriois yuck D: And that's a good idea :D And yeah, I don't think she needs to worry about her weight either.
@meandmythinkingcap: Thank you! And I agree :D
@haze: Haha XD

Ashley said...

Ew, those kind of shakes always taste gross. I was thinking at first you meant milkshakes, in which case I was going to call her a spoiled brat haha.

But yeahhh, 11 year-old girls should not be that conscious of their weight. It's unhealthy and starts bad habits too early. Usually.

I hope she doesn't continue losing a pound a day, that could be alarming at her age. O_o

The Blog Writer said...

I'm not sure the shakes are a grand idea. Is she getting bullied at school due to the weight, by any chance? Just a thought.

Furree Katt said...

I WAS CHUBBY TILL I TURNED 13! it was all baby fat and i gradually lost all of it. i think your step sister should be encouraged to eat fruits and vegetables and be chided to stay away from candy and soft drinks instead of being given shakes like that :O it could really mess up her body when she gets older.

iZaynab said...

I'm not old enough to say this but the generation of kids like 11 and under have like no common sense.
They like.. It hard to explain.
Its like when iGo to my elementary school and see kids with UGGS, iPhones, and statement hair cuts.
- ____ - Its wrong.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: I agree with everything you said. And I'm pretty sure she's not losing one point a day. XD
@TBW: I don't know whether she's being bullied. To be honest. I never asked XD
@Furree Katt: Yeah, she's eating lots of fruits and veggies. :)
@iZaynab: SERIOUSLY!! I AGREE! They're even talking about boyfriends! WTF is that?!

r.alsharif said...

I think she should be exercising not drinking shakes :P At least you can borrow her clothes if you want :P

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah, I agree. And haha yeah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...