DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Pictures :)

So... I haven't blogged in... two days?
I was really caught up in my story, haha.
Anyways, I have pictures that have accumulated since Thursday. I was too lazy to upload them then. xD
No, I did not take pictures of what I bought while shopping. Sorry. D: I can, but honestly, I am feeling way too lazy.
v_v
Anyways, I will be going on a commenting spree right after I post this. So, soon you will see my comments on your posts :)
Errrmmm... Yeah! Pictures! :D
The first ones are from school on Thursday:
Add caption

Jasmine and I


Jasmine... showing some lurrve
Now, these are from yesterday at a park near my house:
Me on a spinny thingie
Me sitting.
Me sitting again.
And these are from today:

My dad walking haha




River near my house
So that is all :D
Enhanced by Zemanta

17 run-on sentences.:

FeliciaShortii said...

Comment on my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!

FeliciaShortii said...

i like the pics

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

lol, first ones like: *sad mode on*

The Blog Writer said...

I like the one where your Dad is walking. The path looks so amazing!

mayen said...

lovely pictures.. The trees are so green. I love it. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fee: Lol yayz :D
@Jazzy: LOL ADD CAPTION!
@TBW: Thanks :) And it is amazing!
@mayen: Thanks! And I love it too :D

apple said...

nice pictures jodie-ann. i love seeing other bloggers' pictures. yeah, as much as i love posting mine. :D

Fiona said...

The trees in your area look beauuttiffuuuull.
Where I live, they're all sort of droopy.

Excellent pictures, by the way. (:

kitkat said...

Cute :)

Furree Katt said...

yay for working on your story!
Jasmine is so adorableeeeeee, i like her a lot haha.
you look too cute when you're sitting down. HOW DO YOU DO IT?! i love your outfit.
THOSE TREES ARE SO UBER PRETTY. where is that place? it looks no nice and peaceful.

ishashime said...

at least you were working on your story. that's good! :D
haha. you and Jasmine are so cute. i love the pic of your dad walking. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

@apple: Thank you :) And me, too!
@Fiona: Thank youu! :) Aw that sucks ;( And thanks again!
@kitkat: Thanks :)
@Furree Katt: Lol :) Hehe thanks! LOL! It's Quebec, Canada :) You should come visit here some day :D
@ishashime: Hehe yeah :D And thanks! :D Hehe I love it, too XD

iZaynab said...

: D Those picture's look wonderful ~ ! !

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks :D

HiddenWriter. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
QraZee said...

very nice pictures ^_^

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...