DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden's dead >:O

Zomg! Osama Bin Laden's dead! :O
O:
:O
O:
:O
I saw this on iZaynab's blog iLowlife. So, I went to check it out. And indeed! He is dead. I checked it on Google Trends and it is THE TOP SEARCH!
Unbelievable.
Here's what I found on a website about his death:

"Osama Bin Laden is dead, President Obama announced Sunday night, in a televised address to the nation. His death was the result of a U.S. operation launched today in Abbottabad, Pakistan, against a compound where bin Laden was believed to be hiding, according to U.S. intelligence. After a firefight, a small team of American forces killed bin Laden and took possession of his body, the president said."
{via}


What do you guys think about his death? Apparently "Justice has been served". Do you think so?

21 run-on sentences.:

Teresauras said...

It's a shocker. My only concern is what happens next (CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR WORLD PEACE). I guess we'll all find out together?

Furree Katt said...

I LIVE IN PAKISTAN LOL, people are freaking out here. Abbotabad is a well-known place.
people say it's all fake, he was dead from before, there is no proof that the person they killed in the 'raid' was him. if he really died here, they would have shown us a picture of his body. THEY BURIED HIM AT SEA. WHY?! if they found him, wouldn't they have taken to America and tried him and tortured him and arrested him for what he did? :O

Furree Katt said...

it's been a well though-out plan to ruin Pakistan, because Pakistan had arrested a CIA agent here (who murdered two innocent people) and refused to give him back to America when they had asked.

Furree Katt said...

IT'S LIKE A TV DRAMA! i for one, am loving all the action. (not the riots and shooting and stuff going on in the streets, though. just the whole mystery of the situation)

IF EVERYTHING BECOMES PEACEFUL ONCE AGAIN THEN YES, JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!

BN said...

WHAT FURREE SAID!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Teresauras: Yeah, I guess
@Furree Katt: Lol, interesting XD I really knew nothing about this XD
@BN: Hehe XD

Chika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chika said...

I believe it is just a load of BS served to a nation of 'gullible' people. It's just like a basket of fruits put out to whoever will eat from it. I choose not to as most of the fruit is rotten already.

I am not convinced that this Osama figure ever even existed to begin with, but that he was just 'created' so America could have a valid reason for stepping into Afghanistan with the mission of fighting 'terror'.

America likes to step in wherever they haven't been called, pretending to be peace bringers, when really they are just the cause and bliss of every fire.

That's what I think...

http://conservativeblkwoman.blogspot.com/2011/05/what-we-have-here-is-head.html

Have a read and tell ME what you think ;)

meandmythinkingcap said...

Hey girl, I gave the news first to you last nite!

Jodie-Ann said...

Well, I know he existed at some point. Because he orchestrated 9/11 or something. I don't know any of the details though.

Jodie-Ann said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Oh yeah! you did! XD

Jodie-Ann said...

@Chika again: Interesting post :D

The Blog Writer said...

I heard about this, too.

I'm not sure about justice being served though. It just never is good enough to say that life is fabulous again for the families of the affected, is it? But that would be being a wet blanket, I guess.

The soldiers do a great job, whether or not the story is real. That is a fact and we're all immensely grateful.

Ashley said...

Many believe he wasn't responsible for 9/11, and that is was an "inside job". Whatever that means.

Anyway. It's all very mysterious, this supposed death of Bin Laden. It's strange that there's no real hard evidence that they found him.. strange indeed..

Many think now that if he IS dead, there will be a huge retaliation from those who supported him. Shit's gonna hit the fan, so to speak haha.

Kuroneko said...

I totally agree with whatever Furree, Chika, and Ashley said.

r.alsharif said...

As mean as it sounds.. I'm glad he's dead :P

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: I agree :)
@Ashley: Hmm... mysterious indeed.
@Kuroneko: Haha XD
@r.alsharif: Lol XD

HappyMichAngryMich said...

If he's dead, I'm glad but i find it difficult to believe.

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah, it is kind of difficult to believe XD

iZaynab said...

Aha, why I'm glad you found out by me x )
But iWas somewhat happy for a moment cause iLost an uncle to war and most of family has been in war.
Then iReally thought it was all bad.
The next day in the news there were pictures of people tagging walls with things like " Osama Forever ".
Its gonna get worse from now on.

Jodie-Ann said...

Oh boy. :o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...