DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh joy.

Oh yes, today I had a wonderful day(sarcasm).
Hmm... I especially liked the part where I got a detention. Why did I get one? Because my dad asked me to go to the bank to pay the mortgage for him in a mall about five minutes away from school by bus. I had to go during lunch. I expected it to take ten minutes max.
But, of course I was wrong. The people there had NO CLUE what they were doing. In fact, they were calling many different places to get answers. When I had only ten minutes to get back to school, they told me that my dad had ALREADY PAID THE BILL and that the next payment was scheduled for the 26th.
I nearly punched someone.
I had to run and find my friends who I had invited to come with me. Then, we had to run to school because we couldn't wait on the bus. We got to school late.
I ran to class, sweating like a pig and pretty sure that I smelled like one, too. My class had already started and my teacher, Ms. J was already teaching. She asked me why I was late and I said, "I had to do something at the mall for someone."
I only realized later that I sounded like one of those stupid kids who just fool around at lunch and don't care. She scowled, clearly annoyed with me and sent me to the office. I got a detention slip and returned to class, trying not to cry.
The entire class, I couldn't look at my teacher. I doodled in my book and drew sad and angry faces on my fingertips.
On the bus going home, I put my music up loud on my iPod and sat by myself so I wouldn't have to talk to anyone. I was trying really hard not to cry. I was pretty sure that when I got home, I would be blamed.
And I was right.
My step-mom pounced first: "How come you didn't call me when you were done at the bank?"
Me: "Oh."
She: "Oh? Don't tell me you forgot."
Me: "I did." But, I didn't even know I was supposed to do that. Maybe she told me and I didn't hear her. I dunno.
She: *spazzing, ranting on, getting pissed.*

Afterwards:
My dad: "I'm so sorry... what did you tell your teacher?"
Me: "That I had to do something at the mall for someone."
Him: "That's why you got the detention! Why didn't you explain everything?"
Me: *feeling even more like an idiot than I already know I am*

So, of course, I should have known to tell my teacher that I was doing something at the bank for my dad. Instead of simply saying that I had to do something for someone. I should have known. Why didn't I know all these things?
I have no idea. There are so many things that happen that I should have known what to do or say but didn't.

8 run-on sentences.:

kitkat said...

aww sorry for the sucky day

The Blog Writer said...

Just go to your Teacher and tell her the facts tomorrow. She knows you're a good student. She'll respect the fact that you cared about being in detention.

Life gets better, my girl. It always ALWAYS always does. Take a deep breath in. And out.

Better?

Delilah said...

IF everyone knew the right thing to say at precisely the right time, then life would honestly be boring.
Now you know how to handle a situation like this the next time =)
Now go have some dark chocolate or whatever it is that you love sinking your teeth into =D

ishashime said...

well, at least you learned from it. we all have our bad days and we always wish we could've done something differently, but we learn from our mistakes and that makes us better. perhaps you could talk to you teacher and explain?

Furree Katt said...

aww :( i'm sorry your day didn't go that well.
i think in such situations where a person has no time to think of a proper answer they always end up saying the first thing that comes to their mind. (did that make sense? O.O)
you learned from your mistake, which is good. and you really should talk to your teacher.
*hugs*

iZaynab said...

Aw that was an all bad day.
I'm sorry it was like that, but life has to have sucky days like that.

haze said...

just another not-so-good day :)
<3 hugs!

Jodie-Ann said...

@kitkat: D;
@TBW: Yeah, uh, there's no point in that. xD I think it's too late to tell her now. And I hope it gets better. :/
@Delilah: Lol, yeah next time it'll be better. :) And I need white chocolate. xD I hate dark chocolate, lool!
@ishashime: Yeah :) I would talk to her, but it's pretty pointless now. xD
@Furree Katt: Haha yeah that made sense xD
@iZaynab: Yeah :(
@haze: *hugs back* thanks! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...