DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh and...

In the part of my sidebar for currently reading, I now have the picture and an extremely short summary of the novel. Just so you can see what the main idea is. :) Just in case you're looking for a book to read and see the book, you have no idea what it's about. So, I just added the summary for you guys :) 
Oh, and if you want me to post a review of the book that I'm currently reading when it's over EMAIL ME! Or just comment. You can just be like, "Hey, Jodie, I saw the new book in your sidebar and it looks interesting. Can you please post a review?"
And that's it. I will post it as soon as I am done.
:D
Don't hesitate!!
I actually want you guys to ask me. XD The only reason I barely put reviews up anymore is because I don't know whether you guys actually care. Lol.
Byeee!!

5 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

I like the interaction on your blog! There's a reason why you have 206 followers, you know!

Jodie-Ann said...

:D Thank you :) I try to make it really interactive :D

iZaynab said...

Awesome Idea : )

mayen said...

I'm surely going to ask you for a review on that book. I miss reading books but I don't know what to get. so thank you in advance for wanting to give us something to read. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Thanks! :D
@mayen: Hehe :D No problem :D I love doing reviews. I just don't see the point in doing them if no one's reading them. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...