DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Odd much?

On Twitter, random people follow me. I know that it's because of this blog. My only tweets are from this blog. I don't talk about anything else. So, they must be following after reading this blog.
I've gotten some interesting Twitter followers. Like, I look at them and think "How did you find this Twitter account to follow? And more importantly: WHY are you following this Twitter account?!"
I honestly have no clue why people follow my Twitter. I don't even know why I have it. Except that it gets me lots of page views. So, I'm not going to delete something that's getting my blog out there.
Meh.
GYRI!

16 run-on sentences.:

Delilah said...

LOL.
Gyri, FTW! =D

The Blog Writer said...

Ah, I know why I started following you there- as precautionary measure in case blogger kidnaps your blog again and I lose track. :) I'm nice, I know! Haha!!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Delilah: LOL YEAH! I knew that no one would expect it XD
@TBW: Haha! You're awesome. XD <3

mayen said...

I also have twitter but I don't want to promote it anymore because I don't want people to follow me yet they won't hear (read) anything from me there. But when you say it increases your page views, it makes me want to use it again. lol. Maybe.

Have great day sweetie!

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL, and thank youu! :D

haze said...

oh, you know i love you for loving your blog so much, don't you?
and people keeps coming back to your blog because it's awesome :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Awwn! Thanks! <3

Fiona said...

Twitter confuses me.
I tried using it, but it's like learning a foreign language.
It's hard.
And I'm lazy, so I'm not going to put in the extra effort. [:

Puba said...

Hi! I followed your twitter, and yes it was because of your blog. Your blog is very interesting keep up the good work!! :) Please visit my blog: http://missgreen1909.blogspot.com/

ishashime said...

i don't have a twitter. haha. but yeah, i'm with you on the at-least-it's-getting-your-blog-out-there point. :)

Maryam said...

I love your new layout, Jodieee. Seriously. I have not been on blog reading since a while but I WILL, as soon as I come back to my routine very soon.
Happy Blogging.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fiona: Haha XD
@Puba: Oh thanks for the follow! And thank you! :D I shall visit your blog :)
@ishashime: Haha! :D
@Maryam: Thank youuu! <3

Furree Katt said...

i forgot i had twitter account! O.O

Jodie-Ann said...

Looool XD

iZaynab said...

: D They might think you might post ~?
Or the just love you ; D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

LOL :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...