DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Musical Obsessions:

So, these are the songs I LOVE right now. Happy listening!!

Knock Knock by Mac Miller. Swearing here! The lyrics are kind of stupid, but it's still awesome. And the music video is one of my favorites out of all artist music videos I've seen :)


Smile by Avril Lavigne. Swearing here, too. I LOVE AVRIL!




80s Obsession. Your Love by The Outfield:


4 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

I looooove the one by Katy Perry. So happy you've introduced it to me :D

The Blog Writer said...

I'm going to have to update myself!

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

Why does that whore have to be the screenshot it stops at before being played! I can't stand that thing that's nicknamed after a car! -.-'

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: Lol :D I love it, too :D
@TBW: :D
@Jazzy: LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...