DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, May 6, 2011

New musical obsessions:

Not Your Birthday-Allstar Weekend.
The lyrics are kind of dumb, but the beat is catchy and most importantly, they're hot.




How gorgeous is Joe Brooks? Seriously. GORGEOUS. Mmm. Mmmmmmm. EYE CANDYY. AND AND AND! He's British.
AND he has talent!
AND he's a stud muffin!
AND HE'S BRITISH.
Yeah, he's mine.

PS: Hear that straight ladies/gay dudes?! HE'S MINE. MIIIINE! >:D

7 run-on sentences.:

r.alsharif said...

Loool! That cracked me up 'they're hot' :P Yeah they all were, I actually liked both songs!

meandmythinkingcap said...

How gorgeous is he?If that is really a question ,here is my answer.
How gorgeous is a stick insect with oversized glasses?( I thought Nicole and Paris had taken patent for it)
Whtz with this Bieber hairstyle?
Did any AlQueda tattoed "Osama is great" in their forehead and they have to cover it up?
JOdie-Ann you dnt need him, u can do better.

FeliciaShortii said...

Lol to the comments. Anyways i LOVE BOTH SONGS. I liked superman but alstar weekend song sounds like a 12 year old wrote it. Lol

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

I loved the songs,and the BLog.
It's awesome.


*Following ya now*

Anon! said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
seeing the allstar weekend video made me super excited for prom [tonightttt!] :D

and joe brooks....
holy shizz.
i thought matt nathanson was hot,but DAMN.

iZaynab said...

iLOVE Allstar Weekend <3
They are my life, somewhat.
Yeah their lyrics are silly but they come across really nice ~
iHave the Joe Brooks song playing on Playlist.com right now.
* ___ * He has that fresh voice ♥
He can by m y superman.

Jodie-Ann said...

@r.alsharif: Lol XD
@meandmythinkingcap: LOOOOOLLL!
@Feeee: IKR!! I loled!! XD Seriously. Allstar Weekend clearly can't write songs properly. :/
@Hamza Bin Ladin: Lol thanks :D BTW, did you choose your account name to sound like you're related to Osama? Or is that really your name? Just curious. XD
@Anon!: ZOMG! LUCKYYYYYYYYY!! And seriously. Mmmmm. He's HAWWWTTTT.
@iZaynab: Haha, :D Yeah, he does. And he can be my superman OR my supervillain all day. XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...