DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My obsession with Kristen Stewart.

My fave actress:








FROM THE RUNAWAYS!!!! I remember this part :)


All pics from here. (See? I'm not claiming these pics are mine. SO DON'T MESS WITH ME, GOOGLE!) Too many pictures? Maybe. XD I just couldn't help myself. I loooove all these pics, haha.
There's just something about her that's so... awesome. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's because she's just so normal. She just looks like a normal girl. When you see her out at fancy gatherings, she's not caked in makeup like many other female stars. She has a light amount. And she's so naturally pretty.
She's awesome. :D

Enhanced by Zemanta

9 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

I love the 7th one.
It's so cute. [:

Jodie-Ann said...

I agree :D

The Blog Writer said...

Haha! You're such a loyal fan! If she were to ever bump into this post, I bet she would grin ear to ear!

iZaynab said...

: D High-5.
She is to wonderful for words even ~

Furree Katt said...

she really is pretty!

Kuroneko said...

She's not just pretty, she's an amazing actress. :D
She was AWESOME in the Runaways

r.alsharif said...

I agree with you, she has this charm! :D It's definitely cause shes not a phony

Ashley said...

Holyy, she's soo pretty in that 4th last one. And the 3rd last too.

She always seems really awkward to me, but she's definitely pretty, can't deny that

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: Hehe :D
@iZaynab: I agree!
@Furree Katt: IKR?!
@Kuroneko: YES SHE WAS!!! ZOMG!!
@r.alsharif: Yeah :D
@Ashley: Haha, that's why I like her so much: she always seems so awkward. Something about her being awkward is just so normal to me. XD I like actors/actresses that are just normal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...