DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Mud! D:

So, today I had math, English, history and then science. Math: the usual. English: the usual. History: the usual. Except my teacher, Mr. P. has this horrible beard thing. It looks really, really... bad.
Like BAD.
B-A-D.
Why do guys think beards are cool? I think stubble is alright. Kind of sexy, actually. But, BEARD?
No. Ooooh no. Shave it off. Now.
Please?
Anyways, during lunch, I was chilling with my homies(see how G that is? Yeah. So G.): Léa and Jasmine. While we were eating, I thought it would be cool to go outside and hang out there. It was sunny and stuff, so I though hey why not? I already knew that Jasmine would love to go outside, so I didn't bother asking her. I turned to Léa and asked, "Wanna go out?"
She stared at me for a really long time then sputtered, "What?!"
And then I realized that she thought that I was asking her out XD Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Léa, Jasmine and I laughed for like ten minutes straight.
then, there was some soccer game going on where the teachers were playing against the students. Even our principal, Mr. G. was running around the gym kicking the soccer ball around. It was highly amusing.
After we watched a bit of the game, we went outside. And, for some odd reason that I will never in a million years comprehend, we decided to run around on the field screaming like maniacs. It was fun at first, but then, our shoes and socks were soaked through with mud.
D:
Except for Jasmine who was wearing pants. Léa was wearing a skirt with tights and I was wearing a skirt with knee highs. But, I was wearing Converses while Léa was wearing these super cute flats. <3
She's going to throw them away though because they were soaked through with mud. D;
Here are some pics we took while at school:
Léa and I
Léa
Yeah, in the third pic, my tie is in it XD The Converses are mine, the flats with lots of holes is Léa and the pants are Jasmine. See how our shoes got messed up with mud?
Oh, and a few days ago, this girl named Rabaya asked me if I liked Sebastian because "apparently I said I like him on my blog".
I nearly threw up.
Me + Sebastian= NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
NOOOOOOO.
NO.
N-N-N-NOOOOO.
Get it?

PS: No.

14 run-on sentences.:

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

Hey, Jodie! Monday... Wanna go out? :D

LMAO xD

FeliciaShortii said...

Wow jasmine. Lol i like the oics I wanted to take some but i couldn't find you. :)

meandmythinkingcap said...

ohh sebastian the troublemaker...midssed posts abt him..

Jodie-Ann said...

@Jasmine: LOOOOOOOOL! <3 Good times
@Feeee: Lol XD Next time :D And bring your sunglasses!!
@meandmythinkingcap: LOL, I'm sure there'll be a post about him again soon.

ishashime said...

haha. i laughed at the "wanna go out?" part. xD
*teases Jodie-Ann about Sebastian* haha. kidding. also, for some reason, when i see Sebastian on here, i always assume his last name is Hastings, like in She's the Man. haha.

Furree Katt said...

loving the pictures! and the shoes :O
you guys are so cute. I AM JEALOUSSS

hey Jodie, wanna go out? :D

Oliver said...

You know how WAY MORE awkward it would be if I said that to one of my guy friends. That would be funny, 'cause I really like going outside. And in our campus the trees are just lovely especially when the weather's just fine.

I find it funny how you didn't mention anything about your science class. I was waiting for it. Ha ha. Yeah, science sucks. =]

Fiona said...

Ew beards.
Not my thing.
AVBLDFJDKBEARDSAREGROSS. ]:

And I can't imagine my principal kicking a soccer ball around, ahaha.
He's a very serious person.
Veerrryy serriiouuuusss.

iZaynab said...

Yeah, stubble or shave.
But nice way of putting wanting to " Go Out " iWonder what my friends reactions would be x P

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: XD Haha! His last name is actually really weird. LOL
@Furree Katt: Haha thanks XD LOL YESS! WE WILL GET MARRIED, TOO!
@Oliver: LOOOOOL yeah I know XD hahahahahaha! And nothing really interesting happened in science class XD
@Fiona: Haha! Lol, mine too. XD His JOB is to basically give people detentions hahahahaha XD
@iZaynab: Haha!

The Blog Writer said...

I love how refreshing this post was. Your school stories are fun. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Hehe, thanks! :D

Ashley said...

I hate beards too. Though I worked with one guy once who looked damn good in a beard. Only guy I've ever met who can rock a beard.

And EW Sebastian.
Don't lie, you're totally in love with him.

Jk.
Ew.
:)

Jodie-Ann said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...