DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Mmmm, moonwalkin' on the sun.

So, today was interesting. :)
I took some pictures for you guys because I've been blogging less lately. My apologies, friends. :) I know that pictures won't bribe you but meh. I try. :D
So, here are some pics of two of my friends, Léa and Jasmine(EXTRA LARGE FTW!)

Jasmine <3

Jazzehhh <3

Léaaa! <3




































































































































Sorry for the huge space after Léa's name. I don't know how to get it off.
And, here's a video from my school. Mr. P, one of my teachers videotaped it. Sadly, I'm not on it. ;( 
Anyways, some of my friends are. And Sebastian hahahahahahahahaha! That's him showing his employee card. You'll see it when it comes. 
Mr. P. is the teacher who had the beard and shaved and has the soul patch. 
Yeah...
He's the dude with curly hair.
I figured that I could put this vid up here seeing as it's on Youtube. Once it's on Youtube, I can do whatever I want with it. xD
Enjoy!!




Lol, I just realized that now you know the name of my school and you can stalk me. xD
Enhanced by Zemanta

11 run-on sentences.:

Cin said...

you guys look like you have so much fun at school! i misss itttt D:
xx Cin
origami-roses.blogspot.com

Anon! said...

okay, so i know this is going to sound mean..but...

WTF HE'S A GINGER?!?

hahahahahahaha whenever you described him in your posts......a ginger was the last thing i thought of... :O

sorry to any red-heads that read this, i only call the annoying ones gingers ;)

Delilah said...

Haha. the pics are CUTE! and you have a lovely smile btw =)
Is Mr.P the one at 1:28? I think the soul patch looks nice on him =D

haze said...

my computer is killing me... argh. i can't watch the video.. XXX

anyways, i love the pictures and your friends. <3

Furree Katt said...

adorable pictures! you're so pretty, Jodie ♥

AND OHHHMYYGODDDDD I LOVE YOUR SCHOOL.
I WANT TO ATTEND IT.
I WANT TO MARRY IT.

you guys are the coolest! i want to be friends with everyone.
i loved the whole song, the music, the moonwalk, the guy with muscles, the boy and girl doing the soulja-boy-ish thing, the asian guy who stuck his finger in the air, Mr. P, the blonde teacher, even SEBASTIAN! :D

I LOVED The VIDEO SOOOOOO MUCH!

and before this gets creepy, imma go.

ishashime said...

lovely pictures! :D
and awesome video! now i know what Sebastian and Mr. P look like! hahaha. xD

The Blog Writer said...

Woah! Your school is COOL! OMG! So cool! The photos made me smile. :)

r.alsharif said...

That was AWESOME!!!!!! :D

iZaynab said...

: D Yay for pictures and iHope you can have time to blog more eventually ~

OMG. I'm watching the video now.
x P iStopped at 2 seconds cause it was creepy funny.
- ___ - OMFG its a mix-tape iHear enough of rap battles at school.
; D iShould get on my students doing it, they go hardcore ~
Awesome video overall ~

iZaynab said...

lmao x P Janitors approve this message ~

Jodie-Ann said...

@Cin: Hehe! XD
@Anon!: LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!
@Delilah: Aw thanks :) And LOL yeah that's him. It looks alright. Sorta. XD
@haze: Aw sucks! D: And yay I'm happy you like em!
@Furree Katt: Aw thank you! :D And LOOOOOOL!!!!!! XD Haha!
@ishashime: Thank you! Haha yeah!
@TBW: LOOL Thanks! :D I'm happy they made you smile :)
@r.alsharif: :D
@iZaynab: Yeah, I am going to try to blog more often. xD And yay! :D Happy you like it! And yeah, janitors are AWESOME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...