DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Jerk to my boobs.

Someone looked that up and got my blog.
Um, okay?

6 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

iHave " Penis Enlargement " on that list...

ishashime said...

ah, the things people search when they think no-one'll find out. haha. xD

haze said...

haha... :D

meandmythinkingcap said...

what? I dont understand

FeliciaShortii said...

wow I wonder what they would find for my nlog. Lol

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaymab: LOOOL!
@ishashime: Haha!
@haze: XD
@meandmythinkingcap: Someone searched that up to find my blog, haha
@Fee: Lol, you should check.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...