DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Take that!

People at my school actually read this blog. I find it so weird to know that people AT MY SCHOOL, like people I will see everyday except for the weekend and the occasional weekday off are reading this blog. Reading my darkest secrets... *cue spooky face*
Okay, not really. I don't tell my secrets on here for that specific reason.
Anyways, this morning, Sebastian and I had a short convo:
Seb: Hey, you blog about me.
Me: *giving my 'so?' face*
Seb: It's kind of creepy.
Me: *still giving my 'so?' face*
Later on in the convo, I said just to humor him, "Sebastian, you have FANS on my blog."
Him: So? I have fans in real life.
Like blogging is not real life. o__O hahahahahahahahaha. Oooh he amuses me!!
Later, Marco(who I blog about before because he was a TOTAL JERK to my friend Felicia. He made her cry, okay? Why would he DO that?! !@$%%?) was like, "Why am I on your blog?! Don't blog about me!"
I just ignored him.
He went on: "If you don't take my name off, I'm gonna tell."
Me: "Who are you going to tell?! I am LEGALLY allowed to keep your name on my blog. I don't say your last name. So, I don't care WHAT you say. I know my rights."
Him: *staring at me and hopefully feeling stupid*
Me: Mmm hmm. That's right.
XD
So, yeah. Heh. And it's not even like he's a nice guy. If he was, I'd take his stupid name off. But, he's rude. Frankly, I don't have any respect for him. Henceforth, I will not take his name off.
Pointe finale.
Byeeee!! <3

7 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiona said...

I don't share my blog with the people at my school.
Because I feel like I would have to be more careful about what I say if the people at school read it.

So yeah.

Ashley said...

HAHAHA
Sebastian must have fallen off his rocker if he thinks he has any fans, in "real" life or not. And if he thinks YOU'RE the one being creepy.

What a hoot.

And you so told that other guy(forgot his name). You go girl! ;)

iZaynab said...

If the care so much they should leave a comment ♥

ishashime said...

a few choice friends know about my blog, but they rarely talk about it with me, so yeah. haha. xD

and nice going standing up for your blog like that. :)

oh also, lol at sebastian. haha.

Furree Katt said...

oohhh i hate when people don't understand the real-ness of blogging!
and nobody i know in real life knows about my blog. like, i have trusted a couple of people with it, but i know that if i tell more, it'll be difficult being personal and open on my blog.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fiona: Haha, I know what you mean.
@Ashley: LOL!
@iZaynab: LOL YEAH!
@ishashime: Haha! :D
@Furree Katt: So do I. I get what you mean. D:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...