DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I hate bugs.

About five minutes ago, I was hanging up our washed clothes on the line because it's really sunny outside(my parents want to save electricity by not using the dryer when we don't have to). 
I was hanging up the clothes with my step-brother Jermaine. Before we stepped outside, we stood at the door staring out in terror.
We were standing there for like ten minutes before we finally got the courage to step outside. Then, we ran down the few stairs and into the yard where the line was.
Jermaine said, "Man, I'm not staying out here so I can get bitten. Hold up." He ran back inside and returned with a huge, thick jacket on. And it was really hot outside. 
It was quite amusing. XD
So, we were hanging up the clothes. Jermaine was too scared to step into the grass so he kept leaning towards me to give me the pins. He was like, "I'm not stepping in that grass. Nuh-uh. I'm just gonna stretch."
Lol.
Then, as I was hanging up a shirt, a HUGE bee zoomed right at me! So, of course, I squealed and went running. I ran faster than I had ever run before up the stairs to the porch-thing. 
Jermaine was laughing his head off. He was like, "You squealed like a pig!"
He's really helpful, isn't he?

9 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

Ah! This boy Jermaine sounds a ton times more entertaining and kind of nicer as compared to the little step-sister.

It's a good thing you ran!

Fiona said...

I. HATE. BEES.
And bugs.
And annoying small pests.

And drying clothes outside. I really need to do that.

meandmythinkingcap said...

bugs are so fun..and bee and wasps are .....

haze said...

oh, i really agree with the Blog Writer. confirm it Jodie :) haha :D

i'm really glad you are back.

Jodie-Ann said...

@TBW: Hehe, HE IS!! SOOO MUCHHH BETTERRR!!! And yeah, IKR?! Hahahahahahah!
@Fiona: So do I! D: Yeah, you should. hehe
@meandmythinkingcap: LOOOL!! WHATTT?! XD
@haze: Haha! And thank youuu!! I'm really glad, too!

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

LOL Jermaine's awesome! xD
Ants keep popping out of nowhere all over the house! >:O

ishashime said...

gaah. i freak out when a bug comes in contact with me! :/
and jermaine seemed really concerned. haha.

Furree Katt said...

EW, BUGS! i hate cockroaches and wasps the most.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Jazzy: Lol, IKR?! And loool!!! :O
@ishashime: LOOL!
@Furree Katt: Haha! Me too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...