DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Hmm.

*sticks index finger in air*
FUN FACT!
Nerd moment for today. :)

PS: I have no clue what that was. This isn't even really a post. It's a... postella.
PPS: Get it? Novella? Postella? Hahahahahaha.
PPPS: It wasn't funny in the least. I didn't even really laugh. In fact, I stared at the screen like a robot.

7 run-on sentences.:

ishashime said...

all i can think of is Nutellaaaaaaa after reading this post. *drools* haha.

mayen said...

Haha.. it took me awhile to understand the joke. But when it sinked in I LOL. you're too funny!

Furree Katt said...

so very clever. :O
Postella.
P o s t e l l a .
P o s t e l l a .

Furree Katt said...

^i dont know why i did that hahaha

Ms♥Infamous said...

lol, dont think i fully got it tho x)
your blog is pretty
xx

meandmythinkingcap said...

what? What language should I need to select to translate and understand this post?

Jodie-Ann said...

@ishashime: LOL! I looove Nutella! <3
@mayen: Haha!! Thanks XD
@Furree Katt: LOL! I <3 you! XD
@MsInfamous: Haha XD That's alright. And thanks! :D
@meandmythinkingcap: Haha, it's English XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...